Deckadence Marine Carpet (New to Lake Cumberland!)

Anything that goes on or with boats

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Aquamarine Carpet
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by Aquamarine Carpet »

Exciting news! There is a new supplier that can provide you with Deckadence Marine Carpet! You will never have to pull your carpet up again if you get caught in the rain or if you have a major spill on your boat.

What Is DECKadence® Marine Flooring?

Don’t let the appearance of PLUSH carpeting fool you! On the contrary… DECKadence® is a technologically advanced marine performance product created through a PVC spooled extrusion process, with a non-slip poly vinyl mesh coefficient rated backing, anti microbial composites, UV stabilizers and…is like no other product before.

DECKadence Marine Flooring(DMF) is revolutionary stylish marine flooring and protective deck cover that:

DMF is an absolute need for your feet, your back… and your boat deck.

It’s installed in minutes, and without the worry of adhesives. It grips your deck, hoses off to clean, and delivers unparalleled comfort and durability.

Check out Deckadence Marine Carpet at:

http://www.marineflooring.net

If you are interested call Ron Crague at: 937-694-6823 or email [email protected]

Thank you!
Attachments
Sea Ray.jpg
Sea Ray.jpg (100.48 KiB) Viewed 4896 times
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Deckadence Marine Carpet (New to Lake Cumberland!)

Post by E_ »

Feel free to share on our facebook page as well https://www.facebook.com/groups/58577325800/ (just don't post about it every week all the time and spam people there as many get e-mailed when a new post happens there ;) )
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “Boat Accessories”