A boatload of boating accessories

Anything that goes on or with boats

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

A boatload of boating accessories

Post by imaposer »

We're taking a break from boating for a bit, don't want to let this stuff just sit in the garage forever.

I'm sure I'll forget stuff, and I don't have pictures for everything yet, so expect this thread to get updated as I find more stuff and get photos..

Mercury Verado engine cover
Not some cheesy universal cover, this is custom made with Sunbrella Supreme specifically for the verado and fits perfectly. If you frequent the verado forum, this is the one they recommend.
$160

Bass Pro Phantom two person tube - LINK
Bought last year as an open box return, used it with no issues.
New - $200
$110

Garmin GPSMap 378
This is a well used, but still functional portable GPS for marine/auto use. Comes preloaded with inland lakes data.
The battery is dead, so it only works when plugged in to a power outlet and takes a few minutes to relocate itself and get back up to date on the clock when plugged in, but after that it works exactly as it should. Screen is a little hazy at some viewing angles, but not so bad as to block the image.
I was debating sending this back to garmin for a refurb, which costs $170, and get those two issues fixed along with being updated to the latest mapset, but figure I'll put it up for sale as is minus that cost first. Bonus to buying it as it is means all my lake waypoints for hazards and creek names I programmed in are on it already. Those would be wiped out by the refurb. There's also a man overboard gps coordinate for the exact location of my last box anchor I left on the bottom of the lake last year.... :((
MSRP $1000 - Used/ebay $700
$400

I know I have a my backup superhooker anchor and some 30a shorepower cords downstairs, but I'll have to look at them for the details on what they are specifically and don't have the motivation to do it now. =))

Would much prefer meeting face to face around the Cincy area during the week, or the Somerset/Woodson Bend area most weekends(except this one L-) )
Last edited by imaposer on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: A boatload of boating accessories

Post by E_ »

What amp do most small cruisers take on shorepower cords?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

E_HILLMAN wrote:What amp do most small cruisers take on shorepower cords?
Generally 30 Amp
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Hey Imaposer, since you didn't list a price on the 30 amp cords does that mean I can have them? lol I am guessing most of these have the same connector going into the boat?
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Hey Imaposer, since you didn't list a price on the 30 amp cords does that mean I can have them? lol I am guessing most of these have the same connector going into the boat?

I said I had to look at them and figure out what they were before I could add them. All I know is they are different lengths, and left over from my 28 ft crownline which had shorepower for air, microwave, fridge, etc.

I'll try to get to it tonight. I just seem to be busy with other things in the garage now. ;)

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Uhh umm, nevermind the cords. I will be over to your house tonight to trade bikes with you. I won't even make you pay me any money. We can just do a even trade! :D
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

Ok, finally got around to looking at this stuff....

Marinco shore power cords

25ft - $60 online-
sold

50ft- $80 online-
SOLD
Last edited by imaposer on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:43 pm, edited 5 times in total.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'll take the 50'er but how do we make the exchange? Can you throw the bike in for free?
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I'll take the 50'er but how do we make the exchange? Can you throw the bike in for free?
exchange can be worked out. Great excuse for a ride after work some day? You going to be at the lake this weekend? Got a friend up here who can meet me and get it to you down there? It'll work out.
Sorry, I can't throw in the bike for free, I've only had it ten days now, and it's still not for sale. And if you knew me, that's saying a lot. Heck, I think I had my last boat for sale before I even took delivery of it. =))
Doing a weekend trip to W. Va. in three weeks. I'll give you a ride report after I get back. :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'll be on the Elkhorn this weekend. However IF the wife decides to go to the zoo I will call you but I don't think it will be this weekend. As for the lake I don't see my boat being ready for a week or two and still then I would rather wait till I at least have a bimini top before taking the wife and baby down.

Just give the cord to Faster or Rockin Rod at the lake and make them pay for me. lol

Shew WV on that bike might be a sore bumm... lol
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

50ft cord sold, everything else price reduced.....
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

updated sold items, changed a couple prices bump....
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

Another price drop and bump of ad.....
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

update and bump.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I can't believe Waterwings hasn't checked on that engine cover. I'm waitong for you to trade me even on bikes and maybe to see when you just give that 25' cable away. :P
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I can't believe Waterwings hasn't checked on that engine cover. I'm waitong for you to trade me even on bikes and maybe to see when you just give that 25' cable away. :P

Waterwings saw it on my boat last year and knows it is as good as they get. He must be waiting for the same price reduction your wanting on the other power cord. :))

The Buell is already being discussed in a trade situation for a different bike. If it doesn't work out, I will most likely be listing it for sale soon. I had to keep good on my promise to the wife and get her a new toy this summer as well.

The garage is getting crowded. #:-s
aldo_45030
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by aldo_45030 »

I would be interested in the anchor can we meet at bw harrison around 7 ish? I live in Harrison also on New biddinger
imaposer
Better Member

Post by imaposer »

updated. Sorry E, the other shore power cord is gone. I was going to give it to you for christmas too. :))

Return to “Boat Accessories”