Swim platform

Anything that goes on or with boats

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Swim platform

Post by LC addict »

Okay folks, I have a 2004 Mariah 25SX. In 2005 they came out with a swim platform that will still fit on my boat according to the manufacturer even with my thru hull captains call exhaust

Check it out and tell me what you think....should I buy myself one for Christmas?

Go to: http://mariah-boats.com/mariah.html

Then check out Bowriders...acessories
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Swim platform

Post by E_ »

Umm can you redo those instructions, I'm not seein it.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Umm can you redo those instructions, I'm not seein it.
Try going to the 25 SX, then slideshow, there are a couple of pics there. Just wondering how much swim platforms usually run, they guy told me between 800-1000 and that is not installed
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I had a quote for my boat for one like Whitenights got and for my lil boat it was around $1300 and YOU install it yourself...
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

So what do you think? Look good on my boat? Will hide my captain's call exhaust though :(
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

But it will NOT hide the SOUND!!!

Go for it, nothing like a winter project... Mine this year, is a 1974 350 V8... Making it a 383 and putting a 671 blower on it... And just wait till you see what I drop it into!!! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

LC addict wrote:So what do you think? Look good on my boat? Will hide my captain's call exhaust though :(

I think it would look and be great LC. Thanks for the updated instructions I found the pics you were talking about.

I'm with Rooster on this one.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:But it will NOT hide the SOUND!!!

Go for it, nothing like a winter project... Mine this year, is a 1974 350 V8... Making it a 383 and putting a 671 blower on it... And just wait till you see what I drop it into!!! :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:

If you ever want to do a charity project you could rebuild the v8 and 350 turbo tranny in my 85 S-10 Blazer 4x4 (the little short ones)
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

I'd have it smokin' all 4 tires on the launch!!!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol, it did that when I first upgraded it but then I found the engine and tranny they used were basically put together with bailing wire... lol
jazzgirl831
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown

Post by jazzgirl831 »

As long as it hides that Captain's call, I'm all for it. :))
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

jazzgirl831 wrote:As long as it hides that Captain's call, I'm all for it. :))

Oh, but you could still hear it! And geez, I'm trying to figure out...how much longer would my boat be than yours????? =)) =)) Think your little Crownline will still fit in our slip if I add the platform? =)) =)) =))

BTW...my boyfriend said hi, =))
jazzgirl831
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown

Post by jazzgirl831 »

That was very nice of him to have you send the message to me. He's always thinking about me. :x

Return to “Boat Accessories”