Regal 2200 RS for Sale

Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LexLaker1
I posted something! WooHoo!

Regal 2200 RS for Sale

Post by LexLaker1 »

I have decided that it’s time to sell my 2009 Regal 2200 RS to move on to a bigger boat. This boat is a head turner and runs perfectly, it has been maintained with an open wallet and shows it.

This boat is fully loaded and has features well above and beyond others in its class.
From the factory it came with the top of the line RS Package features, notably:

5.7L Volvo DuoProp 300hp engine (just turned 600 hours last week)

Corsa Captain's Call/Silent Choice exhaust

Smoked sport windshield

Cockpit covers

Bow filler cushion

Additions and upgrades include:

A custom JL Audio stereo professionally installed by Shore Power Marine.
JL Audio 800x8 amp
JL Audio 300x1 amp
4x JL Audio M series 6.5” speakers
2x JL Audio M series 8.8” speakers
JL M series 10” sub

All connected to a Fusion unit with remotes at the helm and transom. A Garmin GPS GPSMap 741XS provides GPS navigation, control of the stereo, and engine information.

The boat has SeaDec flooring throughout the interior and swim platform.

The boat comes matched with a tandem axle trailer with very low miles (probably under 1000 as the boat is on a lift)

I am the second owner of the boat, the original owners purchased it in Indiana and transported it to Lake Cumberland, it is a fresh water only boat that has spent its life on Lake Cumberland. Summers it has been stored on a HydoHoist lift in a covered slip with the cockpit covers used when not out on the lake. Winters it has been stored on the trailer in a garage. This is a great running, smooth riding, sporty, boat that sounds and looks outstanding.

The boat is available in the Lee's Ford area.

Return to “Boats”