1993 Sea Ray Laguna 13'

Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

KurtInCincy
I posted something! WooHoo!

1993 Sea Ray Laguna 13'

Post by KurtInCincy »

1993 Sea Ray Laguna 13' with a 1993 Nissan 40hp outboard and a Minn Kota All Terrain 5 speed bow mount 12v foot controlled 40# trolling motor . Rare boat similar to a Boston Whaler, I called the factory and found that Sea Ray only built 500 of these total between '92-94. This one is hull #48 from '93.  I have used this boat for pleasure cruising, fishing, and runs to the beach with the kids.  There are removable snap in custom seat cushions and carpet that are only 3 years old, storage below the front casting deck, and a six gallon portable fuel tank under the bench seat.  Very stable in the water, runs perfect, starts easily when cold and starts on ½ of a key turn when warm, has both electric and recoil pull start so you can never get stranded, working nav/anchor lights, and an aluminum 3 blade prop.  The entire hull has been recently buffed and waxed and new OEM Sea Ray emblems from a 480 Sundancer were added.  The outboard got a new water pump impeller and spark plugs in 2014 and the battery is only 12 months old.  The trailer tows smooth on the highway, with properly working lights, safety chains, good wheel bearings, bearing buddies, and the tires are less than 3 years old. You do not need a full size truck to pull it, just about any small car or SUV will work, the whole rig weighs well under 1000lbs.  In Ohio boats 13ft or less are not titled, I will provide a bill of sale and the current registration document.  The division of watercraft only charges $5 to transfer registration and you don’t pay sales tax.  Will give test drive or let you have it inspected by a local marina. There is a video on youtube of the boat running on the river, just paste in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEZC5bqTOnA
Located in Cincinnati, OH, worth the drive. $4400. Call or text 513-284-3025.
Attachments
18.jpg
18.jpg (225.05 KiB) Viewed 5386 times

Return to “Boats”