Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Melkins
I posted something! WooHoo!

1991 Rinker 236 Sport Cuddy

Post by Melkins »

http://lexington.craigslist.org/boa/5599798899.html
For Sale: 1991 Rinker 236 Sport Cuddy
This is a great boat, we hate to sell it, but it no longer fits our needs. The cuddy worked great for when our daughter was small, it allowed her to get out of the sun and take a nap...but now we need more room for guests... so our loss is your gain. This boat has a 2005 mercruiser 350 5.7 liter motor that maybe has 150 hours on it (no meter). We just replaced the carburetor, impeller and thermostat in the past year. It comes with captains call exhaust, I can send video of the sound, its like no other and definitely turns heads. We run around 55-60mph without a problem. The boat is at Lake Cumberland and has been stored inside when not in use. If your interested in the boat email is best or text me your number and name and I can get back to you as soon as possible. Also the boat has all of the paperwork from myself and the previous 2 owners. Anything that has been done to the boat. It's available to view during the day this entire week. Taking offers, need to make room in the barn for my new boat.
Attachments
01616_jQJISThMAcB_50x50c.jpg
01616_jQJISThMAcB_50x50c.jpg (1.19 KiB) Viewed 5644 times

Return to “Boats”