2008 Regal 3360 Window Express

Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MarineAssist
Better Member

2008 Regal 3360 Window Express

Post by MarineAssist »

I have this one currently listed for its owner. Super sweet boat.
20008 Regal 3360 cruiser with twin Volvos. Always been lift kept. Boat is truly like new.
$109,900.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271991113752?ss ... 1586.l2649
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 2008 Regal 3360 Window Express

Post by E_ »

Beautiful boat and price is below many others I found online. Sad for the sale reason. :-( Wish I could afford it.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

you can afford it E! I will buy yours so you can upgrade. I will give 20k for yours
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I've got a bit more than 20k in mine after the camper package, drive work, etc. etc. etc. etc..
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
MarineAssist
Better Member

Post by MarineAssist »

Up for sale is this EXCEPTIONALLY well cared for, one owner, fresh water use 2008 Regal 3360 Window Express. Powered with twin Volvo 5.7s and Duo-Prop drives. This boat will be by far the best example of this model in the used market you will find.
THE BOAT:
This vessel again is a 2008 Regal 3360 Window Express. This boat was purchased new by the current owner during the 2009 season. The boat has always been used here locally on Lake Cumberland in southern Kentucky, a large, freshwater lake in the southern part of the state. The boat has always been kept in a marina on a HydroHoist boat lift, high and dry in a covered slip. That means that on top of the fact it has never seen salt water, the boat has also never been even stored in the water longer than over weekends spent out anchored in a cove!
This boat seems to have a TON of options installed. You board it by an extended swim platform, which also has a 4 stem retracting swim ladder. There is a hot and cold transom shower and remote radio controls on the transom as well. The aft seat folds down to make a nice size cockpit. There are Corian counter tops to your right that sit atop the ice maker and full wet bar. Up another small step you come to the semi-circular seating on the left, complete with the optional filler cushion. The double wide helmsman seat is on the right and very well laid out. Most of the operation switches you need are located to the right of the helm seat and those rocker switches are all protected by circuit breakers in a burlwood panel. The dashboard is well laid out with all the needed gauges for proper operation and there are hour meters built in to the tachometers. The throttle and shifters are electrically controlled, not cable. This boat also has the optional Bennett trim tabs installed. Also on the dash you will note the fire suppression system control, the remote spotlight controller, the VHF marine radio, the fume detector, and the switches for the underwater LED lighting.
Also on the dash are the steps leading up to the swing out windshield and access to the forward deck and sunpad area. This boat has a nice stainless framed Sunbrella bimini top and matching cockpit cover and sunpad cover. On the forward deck there is a concealed Lewmar anchor windlass that can be operated from the dashboard or from the forward deck. The anchor rode is stowed in a large anchor locker and the anchor itself self stores in the anchor roller. The vessel comes with the optional fender holders, covers and fenders themselves. All exterior metal work is stainless steel.
Inside the cabin, there are two teak steps leading down that can be lifted to reveal a storage compartment under them where the vacuum is stored as well as some other small items. The cabin sole is real wood, resembling an antique wood boat deck. It is in perfect condition. All the leather upholstery is also perfect. The kitchenette is to the port side and again has a very nice Corian top. There is an electric range top and a microwave in the cabinet overhead. Below the stove top is a good size refrigerator and then a sink above. On either side of the forward V-berth (which has a real mattress) are his and hers hanging lockers. There is plenty of storage.
This vessel also has an aft cabin, just aft of the power distribution center and under the cockpit. There is a flat screen TV and a full entertainment system installed. The head is on the port side and consists of a flush toilet, built in vanity with a Corian top, a full sized shower, mirrored cabinet, dry storage, porthole and fan. There is also a privacy curtain separating the forward V-berth form the rest of the cabin. The vessel is equipped with very nice window shades built in and finely finished wooden cabinetry and a leather headliner.
The interior is quite simply impeccable!
The exterior is also like new. There is no sun fading, no chalking, no faded gauges, no rust stains, no cracks or crazing, no stress marks, no rips or tears, simply no issues cosmetically.
There is, however, one gouge in the entire boat. This gouge happed just this spring when a fuel pier attendant allowed the boat to drift into a bolt sticking out of the gas dock at the marina. It is about the size of my thumb and it is located on the port side of the extended swim platform, just above the water. I suspect it is about a $400 repair, which can be easily done when the boat comes out of the water for transport.
That is the ONE AND ONLY defect in this craft.
The boat has bottom paint on the hull that is in good condition.
THE ENGINES:
This boat is powered by twin Volvo 5.7 Gi's. These are fuel injected GM based engines that are 350 cubic inches and fuel injected. These are probably the best choice for power, fuel economy and serviceability you could have chosen for this vessel. This boat will reach speeds of well over 40 MPH. The engines have ~280 hours of running time on them since new (see the pictures for actual readings). No major repairs or warranty work has ever been performed, nor needed. They have, however, been maintained by the book. This owner spared no expense when dealing with maintenance and upkeep of this vessel from day one. All the work was performed by a certified Volvo service center locally. This includes winterizations.
The outdrives are Volvo's world famous Duo-Prop drives. Again, these were serviced at all the prescribed intervals and have never given a minute's trouble, nor do they ever seem to. They are pretty much bullet-proof. The counter-rotating stainless propellers give excellent bite and maneuverability, so handling this vessel is a dream both around the dock and out on the water.
This boat also has a Kohler generator. This is adequately sized for this boat to run all the appliances and the 16,000 Btu A/C and reverse cycle heat system while away from the dock. The generator runs like new and puts out the proper voltage and amperage as stated.
This boat has a holding tank system with a monitor, a fresh water tank and pressure delivery system, a stainless steel hot water heater with heat exchanger, a full fire suppression system, a 50 amp battery charger/inverter system, a pump and strainer for supplying pressure water from the lake, a bilge high water alarm, a battery isolator and two extra house batteries. The vessel has 5 batteries total, all are Optima Gel Cells. There is one battery for the generator, 1 for each engine and two house batteries. Access to the engine room is achieved by raising the rear cockpit floor by touching a hatch control button on the side of the cockpit.
The engine room is super clean and well laid out for ease of service.
The engines run flawlessly, as does the generator. All systems work perfectly and basically everything on this boat operates as it should.
SUMMARY:
This boat I believe you will find to be the best example of this year and model you will be able to find out there on the market. It has all the popular options plus some, with the exception of a navigation system due to being on a lake, but that allows a buyer to install a current system of their choice, rather than being stuck with one a few years old.
The boat is absolutely turn key and ready to go. I will be arranging winterization sometime the end of October, so if there is any interest, you had better get moving.
If you are a local user of Lake Cumberland, this boat can be sold with the remaining lease time on the slip, which is paid for until December 2015.
The HydroHoist lift was installed brand new this spring and has been used 4 times. It is available as well for an additional cost. The buyer of the boat will have first right of refusal on the lift. It is obviously not included in the price of the boat. The boat was previously located in a different marina on the lake and on a different hoist that would not work on this particular dock system, so he bought a brand new lift.
TERMS:
I am offering this boat for sale on behalf of the seller. It is a consignment sale and I am a licensed KY boat dealer. No trades.
The vessel is sold in the as is, where is condition, as with anything mechanical. There is a balance of a 7 year extended warranty policy that may be transferrable to a new owner, if interested. There may be a small fee to transfer.
There will be no test drives for anyone other than actual buyer and after a sales agreement and deposit has been paid, or a loan approval secured.
I can offer actual marine financing through several marine lenders at attractive rates and terms to over 25 years for qualified buyers.
If you need to be financed, call me before closing out this auction so that we can get you a finance answer prior to the end of the auction.
This vessel is currently US Coast Guard Documented. We can handle the transfer of this paperwork to the new owner, if needed.
I can be reached at 270 five 07 six 571 for any questions you may have, or use the "ask seller a question" link below.

Return to “Boats”