2004 Sea Ray 180 Sport

Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

KurtInCincy
I posted something! WooHoo!

2004 Sea Ray 180 Sport

Post by KurtInCincy »

2004 Sea Ray 180 Sport Open Bow. 3.0L 4cyl 135hp Mercruiser i/o with Alpha One outdrive. It is very low cost to own and operate. It has enough power to pull up a wakeboarder/skier even with a full load of passengers. The engine is reliable and fuel efficient, I normally only use 5 gallons in a day but it has a 21 gallon tank. There is storage under the seats and a ski locker in the floor. Has a bimini top and a full length trailer cover that fastens to the frame. There is a Sony cd player in the glove compartment with both an ipod cable in the back and an aux port in the faceplate. There are 4 Polk component speakers that are only 1 year old that sound great, 12v port to charge a phone. Has a Shorelandr trailer that tows smooth on the highway, wheel bearings are in good condition and have bearing buddy's which have always been kept greased, folding tongue for garage storage, good tires, and there are new led trailer lights which work properly. All the routine maintenance has been performed timely, it just got new gimble bearing, bellows hoses, and shift cable in 2013 for its 10 year service. This Sea Ray does not have wood in the hull like earlier models had, all fiberglass stringer system. It is light enough (2100lbs) that you do not need a full size truck to tow it, a smaller SUV or minivan would work. Will give test drive to serious buyer or let you get it inspected by local marina. $10,300. Located in Cincinnati. Call or text 513-284-3025
Attachments
20141019_160038.jpg
20141019_160038.jpg (1001.67 KiB) Viewed 5438 times

Return to “Boats”