24' Pontoon Boat for Sale $15k

Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

24' Pontoon Boat for Sale $15k

Post by E_ »

Asking $15K - 24' pontoon . Only used it once last year and not yet this year. It is super clean, runs like new and a remote trolling motor that works from a small bob.
(...not sure what he means by a BOB. I know what some wemins call a b.o.b. ROFL, maybe some of theirs would power one... LMAO...)

More details:
24', 90 Merc, SS prop, Crest Family Fish. Has changing room with porta-pottie Super clean always under roof, Tandom trailer, has a ladder that is under the front that pulls out, so you have front and rear entry. 3 fishing seats, tons of storage.

image001.jpg
image001.jpg (16.54 KiB) Viewed 6333 times
Campsite.jpg
Campsite.jpg (85.59 KiB) Viewed 6333 times
Attached Motorhome for sale as well. Will package together... Asking $15K each. Package $26K
http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum/ ... =27&t=6408
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Re: 24' Pontoon Boat for Sale

Post by $parechange »

pontoon is 24', 90 Merc, SS prop, Crest Family Fish. Has changing room with porta-pottie Super clean always under roof, Tandom trailer, has a ladder that is under the front that pulls out, so you have front and rear entry. 3 fishing seats, tons of storage. Has fish finder, live well, remote trolling motor, many more toys. Water ready.
Last edited by $parechange on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

The mini-motor home is 20' Coachman, +gen set, floor vented furnace, awning, pulls the boat just fine, 1500 miles on 2 year old tires. Everything in running order.
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

I sent this on to someone I know looking to buy, first question is How Much?
second, location?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 24' Pontoon Boat for Sale $15k

Post by E_ »

Price listed, location South of Indianapolis Indiana
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Fall creek, I am asking $15k, but maker me an offer. It is very clean and runs like new. Lots of toys.
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

I have not uncovered it yet. But we will get this done this week I hope. Just to busy, that is why we are selling all our toys.

Return to “Boats”