For Sale 2004 Mariah 252 SX

Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

For Sale 2004 Mariah 252 SX

Post by LC addict »

Time to sell, need a more grandbaby friendly boat! Aluminum trailer, professionally maintained. message me for details.
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
crwky

Re: For Sale 2004 Mariah 252 SX

Post by crwky »

I will take it.
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

She SAYS it is about the grandbaby, but the real reason is that Cousin Ronnie recognizes that boat now and she is trying to escape him! So Crwky, if you buy it, get ready for a Cousin Ronnie infestation.
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

Thanks Tim! You just decreased the value by thousands! Matter of fact if may not even have a value now ;-)
crwky

Post by crwky »

So do we have a deal? I will take your boat you just have to take my HB in on trade. It's very kid friendly I bet it has some baby dvds that go with it and you can have the pack n play and all the popsicles I have.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

crwky wrote:So do we have a deal? I will take your boat you just have to take my HB in on trade. It's very kid friendly I bet it has some baby dvds that go with it and you can have the pack n play and all the popsicles I have.
Sounds like a great even trade to me, when would you like me to bring your new boat over and pick up my HB keys? I'll leave the new anchor, chain, life jackets and stereo system for you, thats only fair since you are leaving the pack and play and popsicles.
crwky

Post by crwky »

No problem I will have the bank contact you to take care of some basic paperwork. You know just your standard stuff. But you will not have to give me any money. If you want to bring your boat to Richmond that will be fine. I will just go on and give you both sets of keys to mine thats the least I can do.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

Havent heard from your bank yet, i'm sure its just a technicality, and they are ready to put it in my name, can you just put the keys in the mail and i'll have my boat de-summerized (yes, i said desummerized....i dont use that W word) for you before i bring it to Richmond for you. BTW, how long is my slip at SD paid for?

Return to “Boats”