2004 Bayliner 210 Classic SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

2004 Bayliner 210 Classic SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by E_ »

The versatile Bayliner 210 Classic packs the interior spaciousness and features of 23-foot models, yet is priced at less than most 20-foot models. This boat was purchased new in 2005, garage kept, and never left in water for more than 3 days at a time. Boat is 20'9" overall, comes with a Karavan trailer, 5.0 MerCruiser 220 hp engine in perfect running condition. It has only been used in the freshwater lakes of Kentucky. There is an anchor locker/ vhf radio /depth finder / dual battery set up with selector switch/ am/fm cd radio/s.s. prop/ tilt wheel / convertible top / canvas cockpit cover / keel guard. Everything is there for you to overnight on the water. Large, secured cabin area with a comfortable oversized berth and tremendous storage capacity.
· Performance Matched Hull System and standard 5.0L MerCruiser® Alpha I sterndrive provides plenty of power topping out over 48
MPH.
· Deep hull with low profile cabin-top improves visibility, access to foredeck and adds extra weather protection.
· Perfect for fishing – featuring flat side decks for mounting fishing tackle, plenty of helm space for electronics and great transom
access.
· Ski tow ring, swim platform, aft-facing seating and oversize ski locker accommodates water sports.

http://www.boattest.com/oem/general-inf ... 4#OverView

SEE VIDEO from Boat Test
bayliner_210_0300.asx
(207 Bytes) Downloaded 7349 times
See also this PDF from Bayliner!
44202.pdf
(110.93 KiB) Downloaded 471 times
[/size]

Word Document with Bayliner Webpage info
Bayliner Overview web page for 2004 Cuddy.doc
(298 KiB) Downloaded 534 times
Here is a HTML file zipped up with more info
Detailed Info_files.zip
(98.54 KiB) Downloaded 400 times

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Re: 2004 Bayliner 210 Classic

Post by LC addict »

Someone buy this boat! Wally needs more room to roam!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

A cruiser somewhere has caught your eye? I would think it would sell at that number.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Just reducing the price here and there, no cruiser anywhere in particular but if I sold it now I should have time to find one by next summer.
E_
Site Admin

Re: 2004 Bayliner 210 Classic $13,000

Post by E_ »

Share this with your friends who are looking at getting into boating and need a trustworthy craft. At the listed price it is well below NADA price.
Bayliner NADA.JPG
Bayliner NADA.JPG (47.5 KiB) Viewed 8762 times
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

E, if I needed another boat, I would buy it! I love your boat and I know it is in PRISTINE condition! :-BD
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Originally posted by MarineAssist
I see no need to post this again under my user name, so I will add a couple things here......

Boat is still currently available.

Pictures located here on photobucket in bigger sizes.
http://photobucket.com/04bayliner

I have performed some of the service on this boat and trailer myself and I have run it myself. It is a good one.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Originally posted by MarineAssist on Lake Cumberland.com
THIS ONE IS S~O~L~D pending a test drive!!!

Now we'll have to hear E complain about new boat prices. LOL :P
Thanks Marine Assist. I'm not counting it until the money is in your hands and the bank says I no longer owe them for it. lol

As for the next boat...

There is one in Georgia and one in Indiana I like. Now if I can convince Marine assist to go with me to make sure I don't buy a dud. lol Or maybe he will find me one in my range that he suggest. Who knows but this late in the game I better be finding something quick or maybe I just need to rent a few times this year and buy in the winter... heck. I don't know. What I do know is Marine Assist is a selling beast. Had a very UNmovitated seller but still sold the boat. Is there anything 'marine" related he does not do? :o
Sunset Lady

Re: 2004 Bayliner 210 Classic SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sunset Lady »

Good luck in your search for your new boat!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Gonna miss lil Goin Tarpless.

I think the two guys behind me might a little too. lol
Attachments
315012_2403057602472_1432053661_32813078_75241936_n (Custom).jpg
315012_2403057602472_1432053661_32813078_75241936_n (Custom).jpg (78.06 KiB) Viewed 8471 times
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Congrats E!! I hope you find something you like as well... where at in IN is one you like? And I have to agree on the two behind you.. why buy a boat when your best friend has one ;) Look at it this way, they can chip in on a rental if you have to wait till winter :D
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)

Return to “Boats”