2006 Odyssey Tri-toon V-8 I/O

Boat sales only

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

2006 Odyssey Tri-toon V-8 I/O

Post by Lock5 »

This the "Top Shelf" of Pontoons, 3 tubes with lifting strakes, 270HP V-8 Alpha One I/O, plush seating, hardtop, for diving-sunning, Bow filler seat, 3 loungers, changing room, built in battery charger, set up for Satilite radio. Boat runs 40mph+. Boat sits on a 2008 Tennesse trailer, with disk brakes, oil filled bearings, all LED lighting. This boat sold for just shy of $50K new, without a trailer. Asking $26,000 Will take a partial trade of 4 stroke Jetski, Older pontoon, Rhino..... 859-509-9011
Attachments
LC 011.JPG
LC 011.JPG (130.32 KiB) Viewed 13852 times
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Re: 2006 Odyssey Tri-toon V-8 I/O

Post by LC addict »

Selling your boat?? Say it aint so!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Looking for something older that I can keep on the river and not worry about so much. =((

I will always have a boat. :D
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

My neighbor at the lake has an older pontoon for sale, I'll check it out this wknd and send you the info.
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

Would you be interested in a 2002 SeaRay 220 Bow Rider, 260 HP V-8, Dual batteries, Dual Axle trailer, etc??
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Jaybird wrote:Would you be interested in a 2002 SeaRay 220 Bow Rider, 260 HP V-8, Dual batteries, Dual Axle trailer, etc??

Sorry but I'd still have to nice of a boat to leave in the river.

BTW the asses that be removed my add from the trader site. If they still have that kind of problem with me why don't they call me and maybe we can meet somewhere and talk about it. 859-509-9011 Childish $h1t. L-)
lol, sorry dude. I had to remove the site reference... I'll leave the rest but I don'tknow if you want to leave your phone number in this post since spammers search for those.
crwky

Post by crwky »

WOW I know I have not been around much the last few months and there are some new rules but I had no idea you had to be a member of any certain site to post on the trader site. I thought it was free to anyone? :-?
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

crwky wrote:WOW I know I have not been around much the last few months and there are some new rules but I had no idea you had to be a member of any certain site to post on the trader site. I thought it was free to anyone? :-?

I quess they are mad at me because I call a spade a spade, and a punk a punk. L-)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Well enough about Chris and Jeff... =))
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Lock5 wrote:
crwky wrote:WOW I know I have not been around much the last few months and there are some new rules but I had no idea you had to be a member of any certain site to post on the trader site. I thought it was free to anyone? :-?

I quess they are mad at me because I call a spade a spade, and a punk a punk. L-)
:ymapplause: :ymapplause:

All you have to do is look at various threads and see that some mods (well 2, I won't name names because E will cry in his whiskey) think they are the end all be all of forum mods. The fact is they are clueless. :D

sorry for the hijack, I hope you get your boat sold. :D
Last edited by Pac22 on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

Lock5 wrote:
Jaybird wrote:Would you be interested in a 2002 SeaRay 220 Bow Rider, 260 HP V-8, Dual batteries, Dual Axle trailer, etc??

Sorry but I'd still have to nice of a boat to leave in the river.

BTW the asses that be removed my add from the trader site. If they still have that kind of problem with me why don't they call me and maybe we can meet somewhere and talk about it. 859-509-9011 Childish $h1t. L-)
lol, sorry dude. I had to remove the site reference... I'll leave the rest but I don'tknow if you want to leave your phone number in this post since spammers search for those.
Lock5, I promise you, no mod or admin at LC.com removed your add or anyones add from the trader site. We don't have any access to that site at all except to post an add like you did. That site's owner is the only one who could do that and I seriously doubt if he would delete a legitimate post.
There is a time limit on post there though and it has probably just timed out. You should probably re-submit it.
IMO (but remember I'm clueless :D ) its a very classy looking tri-toon and priced right, it should sell soon. Good luck!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

It was posted shortly after I started this thread so I'm sure it didn't time out. I'm also sure it was there as I clicked on it to see what pictures that I used. Now it's not there so that tells me somehow it has been removed how that happened is unknown to me, but it did.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

well at least you know it wasn't one of the previously accused... :ymhug:
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

I just said asses, you folks are the ones that tied that word and Mods together............... =)) =))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

The ad on the trader site has re-appeared, amazing huh. :ymhug:
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

It's a miracle =))
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Lock5 wrote:I just said asses, you folks are the ones that tied that word and Mods together............... =)) =))
That would be very true on this site. Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, except for LC Addict. :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

#-o
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Sold, it's going to Norris
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

D@mn that was fast
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Lock5 wrote:Sold, it's going to Norris

It's nice that you can mention that lake on this site??? =)) =)) =))
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:D@mn that was fast

I had two serious calls on it from an ad on Craigslist, one from a guy on Center Hill Lake, and one from the guy on Norris, I bought the boat at a fair price and sold it for just a few hundred less than I had in it. It was the niceset pontoon I have ever been on, It was just to nice to leave on the Ky. River. So I am now looking for a nice pontoon in the $6,000-$10,000 range.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

The one I posted about that was by my cabin is already sold, but I'll keep my eyes open for you!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I think you need a inexpensive yet well built Cuddy Cabin boat that will run as fast as you should really be going on the river, is trailerable, and if you scratch it on the river no big deal since it cost you WAAAY less than the Pontoon and you will have a cabin with a terlet for the youngin.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

E, good try but I gave up Fiberglass almost 10 years ago. Once you get past the idealogy of pontoons are for old fat guys, then you will see that pontoons are the only way to go. Then again, I am an old fat guy, maybe that's why I like em' =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Glad you said it... lol

Return to “Boats”