2011 Forum Party Itinerary

For customers and slip holders of State Dock Marina / Resort

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

raptorlvr
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown Marina

2011 Forum Party Itinerary

Post by raptorlvr »

Please note that all times are Central Time.

I will have printed out schedules when you arrive at the dock.

State Dock would like to extend an invitation to everyone for our annual Forum Party.

When: Friday May 13th, Saturday May 14th, and Sunday May 15th

Where: State Dock, the one that Rocks!

Why: Let’s all meet with our boating friends and families to kick off the summer season with a great party!

Schedule of events
• Friday evening - Meet and greet and get settled in; bring your favorite appetizer to share, our restaurant, State Dock Grill, will also be open.
• Saturday Late afternoon – Cornhole Tournament
• Saturday evening – Pot Luck (Carry In) Dinner will be set up by the restaurant - everyone is asked to bring a favorite covered dish, salad, dessert or snack to share with the group. State Dock will also provide several items
• Saturday evening – “Ugly Early” will be performing ~8:00 p.m. CT
• Sunday morning – The restaurant will be open for breakfast.

Boatel Rates for Forum Party 2011

Boatels will be available for those that want to spend the whole weekend or just stay Saturday evening.
Rates are as follows:

Admirals (Sleeps 10 - 4 bedrooms, 1 sleeper sofa) – 1 night for $200 and 2 nights for $300

400 series (Sleeps 12 - 5 bedrooms, 1 sleeper sofa) or 450 series (Sleeps 10 - 4 bedrooms. 1 sleeper sofa) – 1 night for $300 and 2 nights for $400

750 series (sleeps 16 - 6 bedrooms, 2 sleeper sofas) – 1 night for $400 and 2 nights for $500

For boatel reservations please call 270-343-2525 or 1-888-782-8336. We look forward to seeing everyone. Hope you can make it!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 2011 Forum Party Itinerary

Post by E_ »

Thanks Raptorlvr, you are awesome! So is Bill and State Dock for once again hosting the Spring event for us!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

Small addendum if I may:

probably some informal music playin on our boatel and Cousin Ronnie's boatel Friday night, Saturday, and Saturday after the show. Got some friends bringing horns, keyboards, guitars, and I think Cousin Ronnie is bringing his cousin Gary (for traditional country music afficionados think Gary Stewart meets Charlie Pride voice wise.).

On a down side, Cousin Gary makes Cousin Ronnie look like he's a founding member of MENSA. L-) YIKES!
:)) =))
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

JB

What time will you guys be down Friday? I am hoping to get there around noonish... We'll look for you.

Craig
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

We'll get into Jabez LATE Thursday night. After some of mom's B&Gs on Friday morning, we'll go get our boats, load 'em up, and go launch them. I would GUESS we would make it over to State Dock between Noon and 2pm.

U2U me on the other site and I will get you my cell. LC Addict has my cell also.
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"

Return to “State Dock”