Memorial Day wknd

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Memorial Day wknd

Post by LC addict »

So what are everyone's plans? We will have the whole family there including the absolutely best 4 yr old nephew in the world (born on my birthday to make him even more special if that is possible) We havent decided what we are doing, other than hangin with family, but would love to see everyone. Does anyone have any plans other than going to Harmon Creek? ( Not to be a party poooper but we have several younger kids this wknd so if we go we will be haning on the outskirts)
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Memorial Day wknd

Post by E_ »

LC, We will be down and putting in at Fall Creek this year. We have a cabin on the hill above that ramp. I plan to make it down your way at some point. Keep in touch Saturday and Sunday and or MOnday.

E
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

LC addict wrote:So what are everyone's plans?
Well, as bad as I hate to say this, "I'll be recovering from a dislocated shoulder... It seems I have trouble seeing large yellow labs laying on the main walkways @ SD... I knocked it back into place Sun. eve but the dang thing has popped back out twice since then... :((
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:
Well, as bad as I hate to say this, "I'll be recovering from a dislocated shoulder... It seems I have trouble seeing large yellow labs laying on the main walkways @ SD... I knocked it back into place Sun. eve but the dang thing has popped back out twice since then... :((

OOOCCH! But on a positive note you can recover from SD just as easy as you can from home!
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Post by MissSwitzerland »

Ouch!! Sounds pretty painful, but I'm with LC, there's nothing more therapudic then the lake!!! LOL!!

Dave and I will be down Thursday night sometime. We get a four day weekend all by ourselves, so we might not be out in the public eye the whole weekend!! We need some down-time! B-)
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

You saying Dave needs some up time?
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

We're already here :D

We won't even be on the lake this weekend. We'll be out at the condo working. :ymtongue:

Hopefully we can squeeze in a little golf this weekend, get the boat in the slip next week and be ready to go.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

How about Liney?????

http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... ?tid=24083
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Ouch dude, that sucks. I told you not to have that last beer. =)) jk

I will be at the house nursing Kasie back to health. Everyone have a good weekend.
stone331
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by stone331 »

ouch sorry!!!!!

Is anyone going to Harmon Creek this weekend? Me and several people are going with 3 kegs and just about everything else! Everyone stay safe this weekend!
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Stone, I am pretty sure you will find most of this group there, if you need more info send a message to LC or E. LC knows everything thats going on.LOL! E can give you directions and a lot of BS. =))
crwky

Post by crwky »

Sorry about that dude :( :(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Spare Change wrote:Stone, I am pretty sure you will find most of this group there, if you need more info send a message to LC or E. LC knows everything thats going on.LOL! E can give you directions and a lot of BS. =))
Hey I represent that remark...

Anyway if you want to know about Harmon ___ is the man even if we will only be there in Spirit this time. Poor KR will be lost! =))
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

crwky wrote:
Sorry about that dude :( :(

How is the Dog ???? ;)
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Gonna spend a few days here at the house and get some much needed chores done. Will head back to the lake on Mon. afternoon in time to wave at everyone as they leave! :D :D
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

re3too wrote:Gonna spend a few days here at the house and get some much needed chores done. Will head back to the lake on Mon. afternoon in time to wave at everyone as they leave! :D :D
We will be out on the lake on Monday.....if you wave we likely just come over and start a party! lol
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
How about Liney?????

http://lakecumberland.com/forum/viewthr ... ?tid=24083
I must have missed this post early on, you have our number...just give us a call this wknd
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

Chiming in here kinda late.....but I WILL be there. Might hit up State Dock Friday night. Then head on over to Harmon and plans are to tie up at "the WATERS EDGE", with a bunch of Grider Hellions and the like....LOL! ;) :D Whoever is there.....just make sure my drinks are mixed very weak. I'm re-learning how to drink! :-o
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

crwky... Not your fault, things happen!!!

Dolphin, saw your boat at the fuel pier today just not you and, he was mad and if the owner hadn't got there when he did, I would also been recovering from a dog bite!!!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Just for you ___!
crwky

Post by crwky »

I could have went all weekend without that :-o
DMS

Post by DMS »

Garden Saturday, visit old (and new) friends Sunday, remembering our fallen soliders Monday.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Getting ready to get back on the water and maybe Leesford for lunch...
RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Post by RELAX »

Just returned from 5 great days at the lake! Got a bunch of jobs completed at the cabin. Went to a great party at EZ's place, hung out at CSM and really enjoyed the weather. Especially the midnight rides on the golf cart!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

COOL RELAX, Did you happen to get us some pics with the nice camera of yours?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

RELAX
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina where the water is clear and the people real friendly!

Post by RELAX »

hey eric,

I didnt even get the camera out of the truck all weekend! Even if I did this stupid hillbilly doesnt know how to post pics anyway. :D
RELAX
Better Member

Post by RELAX »

WOW eric,

I noticed you posted @ 12:18 am. What? You turning into another cumberline? =)) Or just at work? :)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Naaa, I was up late drinkin some Bulleit Bourbon and chilling out since I am off today as well.
RELAX
Better Member

Post by RELAX »

gota luv the Borac pic you posted for _____.

I need a thong like that one! :D Definate chick magnet!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Let me know when you wear it. I'm not coming around... Its very European of you though... LOL

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”