Father's Day Gift Suggestion

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Donald Forsythe
I posted something! WooHoo!

Father's Day Gift Suggestion

Post by Donald Forsythe »

https://www.amazon.com/Lake-Cumberland- ... ting+guide

Just a reminder with Father's Day nearby (June 17) The Lake Cumberland Boating Guide 2nd Edition with maps and Lake Cumberland cove descriptions is an excellent gift for all Dads. The book is available on the lake at Burnside Marina, Conley Bottom Resort and State Dock. Additionally it is available on Amazon.com. We ship by USPS Priority Mail with 2-3 day delivery to most tri-state locations. Sample pages are available on Amazon and Facebook.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Father's Day Gift Suggestion

Post by E_ »

I certainly love mine
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Going to hang with my father @ Thunder Run, it's bitter sweet though, excited that it will be held at State Dock sad that this will be the last one for us. After 38 years on LC it's time to move on to other things, like FLA...
Last edited by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

:(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Nebrios

Post by Nebrios »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:Going to hang with my father @ Thunder Run, it's bitter sweet though, excited that it will be held at State Dock sad that this will be the last one for us. After 38 years on LC it's time to move on to other things, like FLA...
Hate to hear that sir...I know that bitter sweet feeling too..I to parted with Cumberland 4 years ago...didn't want to.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

E_ wrote::(

Nebrios wrote:
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:Going to hang with my father @ Thunder Run, it's bitter sweet though, excited that it will be held at State Dock sad that this will be the last one for us. After 38 years on LC it's time to move on to other things, like FLA...
Hate to hear that sir...I know that bitter sweet feeling too..I to parted with Cumberland 4 years ago...didn't want to.
exactly...
Last edited by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER on Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Bob
Better Member

Post by Captain Bob »

"Rooster", sad to hear that you will be leaving LC --but FLA sure sounds like fun! All my best to you and yours.

..And it was a good time that you and I (and others) had over on Cumberline's place. There were "times" but I believe it all worked out ok. BTW, I was "locked out" over there shortly after the changeover but I understand that I am no longer blocked. Not much there now for me or anyone anyway :(
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Captain Bob wrote:"Rooster", sad to hear that you will be leaving LC --but FLA sure sounds like fun! All my best to you and yours.

..And it was a good time that you and I (and others) had over on Cumberline's place. There were "times" but I believe it all worked out ok. BTW, I was "locked out" over there shortly after the changeover but I understand that I am no longer blocked. Not much there now for me or anyone anyway :(
YES SIR... Capt. Bob, it has been an honor. Praying for good health for you & all your family.
Was able to make Thunder Run, as I mentioned earlier, had an absolute blast: plans are to make Poker Run if we still have the houseboat. Enjoyed all the action there & was able to get the top looking like it did the day we launched her 14 years ago!!!

Hopefully you will visit here and FB, take care!
Attachments
IMG_5491.jpg
IMG_5491.jpg (258.4 KiB) Viewed 3403 times
IMG_5479.jpg
IMG_5479.jpg (268.9 KiB) Viewed 3403 times
IMG_5478.jpg
IMG_5478.jpg (249.06 KiB) Viewed 3403 times
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Captain Bob
It is good to see a post from you. I have wondered how you were doing.
I remember reading Cumberline's forum. Lots of information and entertainment. Good times!

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”