Facts learned. Perkins Pressure Washing & Waxing

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

I posted something! WooHoo!

Facts learned. Perkins Pressure Washing & Waxing

Post by 2702505577 »

My name is Kenny Perkins. Have washed & Waxed 48 houseboats not including cruisers ,Potoon & RVs Have learned a lot and from Mistakes and great jobs I have had so far I know some folks have not liked my work and made it public which is fine and there right to do so. Learned from my mistakes and now have this job down doing great work. Be the first one on a job or boat and for sure be the last one off and to leave the boat. Just because someone is good at helping me with my other business doesn't mean they can wash and wax boats. I make sure I wax every boat Washing a boat includes furniture and ceiling fans Listen to the guys that have who have owned houseboats for 30-40 years they been there and done it. There advice in waxing a boat is priceless so do it. Take full fault for your or workers mistakes because it's my business on the line. Being a man of my word I have a couple boats to touch up. Being 55 years old and wanting to keep this business for years to come means great work means doing it right the first time because word of mouth is everything. Lessons learned and don't make a mistake twice. I know have washing and waxing down to make everything right and every boat owner happy. Take pride in ur work not yourself. I am willing to work at any dock on the lake even though some are over hour from my home. Have several boat owners word that I will do there boats as soon as there ready before winter. I truly would love to work 7 days a week. I will make u glad u choose me to do your boat. Now I'm mostly healed from broken hand I want to work all over and get back to some Marianas that I need to get back to. Retired from one great career Don't drink or use drugs so when I say I will be there then I will be there. Would like to work for you not just this year but years to come. So giving one chance is all anyone can ask. Hope to hear from you any day now. Thank you 270-250-5577. Leave a message or text please.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”