Looking for a slip partner

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Larryhood
I posted something! WooHoo!

Looking for a slip partner

Post by Larryhood »

Great deal on a slip to share. 20x50 covered slip with a 10x20 deck for dock boxes, tables and chairs. My front mount lift on one side. The remaining side will handle another front mount lift. Direct view of the lake on the end of the dock. $3400 annual rent for half.
Please PM me for details.
Larryhood

Re: Looking for a slip partner

Post by Larryhood »

I had an arrangement just like this in a 20' wide slip with two front mount lifts and it worked perfectly for 20 years. Never a problem.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Well 1190 view thus far, any luck?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Larryhood

Post by Larryhood »

Not yet! This is a great opportunity for an great slip at a great price! Again, 20x50 with a built in 10x20 deck. Covered with a new high roof and a DIRECT view of the lake.
Space for a front mount lift if needed. $3400 per year.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I can't believe someone isn't all over this. ...if I didn't already know I will most likely only make about 4 trips to the lake this year I would certainly be taking you up on it. That is cheap for what it offers.
Fall Creek
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Fall Creek rmap

Post by Fall Creek »

:-? maybe if you had a slip like this you would make more than 4 trips and not let that beautiful boat waste the summer away in a storage unit!!! :-?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Doubtful this year.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”