Breast Cancer Cruise to be held on June 20, 2015

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Big Red
I posted something! WooHoo!

Breast Cancer Cruise to be held on June 20, 2015

Post by Big Red »

Hello Everyone,

On June 20th the Ladies of the Lake RHS will hold it's last "Cruisin' for a Cure" to help in the fight against breast cancer. This has been an annual event since 2007 and 2015 will be the last one held by myself, Linda Gilker, and Joy Dyson. Ray and I have decided to pursue some other interests for a couple of years and won't be around the lake much, but we are hoping this year's breast cancer cruise will be the best yet. In 7 years we raised $125,000 which was donated to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Over the last 3 years $80,000 in grant monies were given to the Lake Cumberland District Health Department, Laurel County Health Department and hospitals in Berea and Richmond and over $500,000 has come back to UK in the form of research grants.

We have several tickets left for the cruise, so ladies if you would like to join us for a "one of a kind afternoon" and help raise money, please join us.

The cost is $75 which includes your lunch, refreshments and a 4 hour cruise with the "BOOB CREW".

If you are interested, please contact me at [email protected]

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”