Lake Cumberland Boating Guide (second edition)

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Lake Cumberland Boating Guide (second edition)

Post by E_ »

Hopefully Forsythe Publishing is OK with me breaking copyright and posting these pics but I really just wanted to give an idea of what a nice book the lake Cumberland boating guide is.... I strongly recommend it to all boaters and certainly think is a must for any new boater or new to lake Cumberland. Get to the participating marinas and get yours next time you are at the lake!

E
FB_IMG_1432856909038.jpg
FB_IMG_1432856909038.jpg (24.35 KiB) Viewed 5394 times
Attachments
FB_IMG_1432856913051.jpg
FB_IMG_1432856913051.jpg (21.61 KiB) Viewed 5394 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
bajababe342
Marina/Ramp: Sunset Marina

Re: Lake Cumberland Boating Guide (second edition)

Post by bajababe342 »

E,
Can folks order these or are they only available at the marina?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Only at the Marinas for now
redneckyachtclub
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by redneckyachtclub »

Got mine. It is as good as the first edition. Highly recommend purchasing one full of information and great maps
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Donald Forsythe

1 hr · Lebanon, TN

Jamestown Marina & Resort now has The Lake Cumberland Boating Guide 2nd Edition available for sale. It will be on display in their ship store starting today.
The other Lake Cumberland marinas that have the book are currently Beaver Creek Marina, Burnside Marina, Conley Bottom Resort, Grider Hill Marina and State Dock.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

On Amazon now as well
Donald Forsythe
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by Donald Forsythe »

'https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 3,200_.jpg'

The Lake Cumberland Boating Guide 2nd Edition is an excellent gift for the Lake Cumberland Boater on your Holiday Shopping list. The 84 page book contains over 30 color maps, a cove identification system to easily locate the best coves and waterfalls, where to find the easiest places for tying up for the night with descriptions of over 400 coves on Beautiful Lake Cumberland. The guide and sample pages are available on Amazon.com through the Holiday Shopping Season. We ship by Priority Mail with 2-3 delivery to the tristate area.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”