To the lake soon

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

To the lake soon

Post by Pop-O »

Will be going down after the holiday madness is over. We used to make it down for all the warm weather holidays but not anymore. Think that could have something to do with getting old. :D
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: To the lake soon

Post by E_ »

I must be old as I passed on this weekend for same reason
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

Me too....went to the lake Thursday (we mostly do day trips) will go again next Thursday. We try and avoid weekends all together. lol!
CoyneOperated
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by CoyneOperated »

I too like the quiet week days better than the busy weekends, nonetheless, we are here with a house full. There is a lot of people on the water. There is a lot of amateurs on the water or they are people that don't care. On a trip between state dock and Jamestown dock we must have told 10 people to slow to no wave no wake. Must be the signs are too small. We almost were hit by a fairly new pontoon who was not paying attention to where they were going. For the most part, people were having a great time, being courteous of others and enjoying the great weather we are having.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”