Poker Run (Hopeful to see gofast) Raftup

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Poker Run (Hopeful to see gofast) Raftup

Post by E_ »

[flash=][/flash]Group is possibly meeting us near dam in hopes skies clear and some go fasts come romping by...
Raft.PNG
Raft.PNG (460.59 KiB) Viewed 4960 times
SEP 06
Poker Run Weekend Saturday Early raftup
Saturday

at 11:00am - 3:00pm
2 days from now

36°51'24.0"N 85°06'09.1"W

Group raftup near the dam

Feel free to show up as early as you wish. Not sure when I will get there but will be sometime after breakfast at JRM. I figure most will break away by 2 or 3PM and be going to Harmon and some will be headed back to the dock or 76 Falls.

Hoping the big boys do a run Saturday in the am or early afternoon. (My guess is this would occur between 11a and 3p ET as I would guess after the run maybe they will do a parade/stop at Jack's Branch and I'm sure before dark many will head back to State Dock for the Party)

Just make sure you are or have a sober captain. :-)

For now picking 36.856659, -85.102527 as it is east of Indian Creek in case they turn to go to Grider instead of going on down to the dam... https://www.google.com/maps/place/36°51 ... !1s0x0:0x0

Feel free to discuss other locations. BRING EXTRA FENDERS!
Impromptu Raftup.PNG
Impromptu Raftup.PNG (2.55 MiB) Viewed 4960 times
Impromptu Raftup b.PNG
Impromptu Raftup b.PNG (2.18 MiB) Viewed 4960 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”