2014 Spring Forum Party Shirt

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

2014 Spring Forum Party Shirt

Post by E_ »

Shirt Design and distribution

This is a task I would love to hand off to someone else if they would do it and do it only
at what their cost is. The main things would be to show the logos from the forums as
well as the host marina (and any other sponsors if we ever have other ones kinda like
LCK getting their logo on the front since they print the shirts at a discount for us) and
also make sure the shirts are made in the USA and are printed by a USA company
(LakeDecals.com takes care of this right now).

Anyway, I have not been working on one and I'm running a bit behind. I have
some ideas like using a lake image and putting a dragon's head on it. I have a friend that
does design work and she did us a favor and did the shirts last year from a concept I
gave her and she made it look right instead of something I would do (lol like below) I
might be able to get her to but I have not checked in with her. (like I said today is the
first day I have gotten to it and some of that is because we had a location switch)

Here is a ROUGH thought on that.
Draft Goofing Around Shirt Design x1.JPG
Draft Goofing Around Shirt Design x1.JPG (104.08 KiB) Viewed 5914 times

Here is another rough doodle
West EndBlue Dragon.JPG
West EndBlue Dragon.JPG (52.25 KiB) Viewed 5913 times
And another
Blue Dragon 2 Horizontal.JPG
Blue Dragon 2 Horizontal.JPG (51.32 KiB) Viewed 5912 times
On the shirt samples
Sample1y.JPG
Sample1y.JPG (32.72 KiB) Viewed 5910 times
Sample1.JPG
Sample1.JPG (27.99 KiB) Viewed 5910 times

ANYWAY... As you can see. My quick designs I did today in MS Paint (lol) are pretty
rough but I would LIKE to show something about the lake finally coming back up. (I
thought about a DuskyTail Darter somewhere... lol) But anyway it would need to be a
shirt that at a minimum used the Lake Cumberland.com and LakeCumberlandBoaters.com
logos as well as the Grider Logo. These are just logos I used for right now. I have
U2Ued LCDC to see if he still wants the LC.com logo on the shirt (no charge as usual)
and if he wants to use the same logo or if he had a new one... I have not yet checked
with Grider on what Logo they want to use. The 2011 Shirts (you can find by searching
on this forum) had the old Grider Logo but I used what their site is using for these
examples today. If anyone wants to tackle this we only have a week or two and then
we need to start getting designs and orders to LakeDecals.com unless someone else is
going to take it all over and have someone else print them (I just ask that it is a regional
printer and that we use USA made shirts ONLY) Otherwise I'm going to go ahead and
check with my friend that did the ones last year and see if she can come up with
something in this short window.

Thanks

E
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 2014 Spring Forum Party Shirt

Post by E_ »

Ok Guys, I broke down and begged Ms Courtwright to help us again and she hopes to have me a design concept by the weekend. Either way I need to get the design and a order count to LCK most likely by the 16th at the lastest. So start thinking up your order. I think this year we will just keep it simple and since no one really ordered anything other than white or yellow we will go with those colors. So if you want to put your order in now for a shirt you have not seen post it below.

Please use this format

Name or Forum ID - Quantity - Size - Short or Long Sleeve - Color - other info
E_ 1 XL Long Sleeve Yellow E_ Pickup at Forum Party

As soon as we have a concept I'll post it. It may be NOTHING like what I did above.
Also if you want a shirt with some of the old designs you can go to http://www.cafepress.com/lakecumberlandboatersgear and get something...

Thanks

E
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Latest Preview

WHICH DO YOU LIKE BETTER? LET ME KNOW!!!
Cumberland-DragonA (Custom).jpg
Cumberland-DragonA (Custom).jpg (86.06 KiB) Viewed 5836 times
Cumberland-DragonB (Custom).jpg
Cumberland-DragonB (Custom).jpg (83.25 KiB) Viewed 5836 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'm thinking the second as it is closer to being the actual lake.
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

Not digging the animal thingy at all... Just me I suppose. But I don't want to be volunteered to do the design!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Shirt orders thread, closing this one so no one places a order here on accident
http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum/ ... f=2&t=6792

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”