Marina being sold .

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Mary Lou 2
Marina/Ramp: LFM

Marina being sold .

Post by Mary Lou 2 »

Has anyone heard rumors of a marina be bought as of late? Supposedly on the west end .
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Marina being sold .

Post by E_ »

There were state dock rumors last year but it didn't happen
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
MarineAssist
Better Member

Post by MarineAssist »

I would not be surprised to hear that Alli2 would be in play this year, now that Dr Peck died this winter. I don't think his children will want to keep it, but you never know.
Pinnacle

Post by Pinnacle »

Someone I know at Beavercreek Marina several months ago said it had been sold. Another said the management company may have changed. I never heard any confirmation.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Beaver Creek and Burnside both have new management.

..and new almost matching websites.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Mary Lou 2

Post by Mary Lou 2 »

Haven't had a chance to talk to the gentleman that informed me of purchase or soon to be.The supposed buyer is a frequent flyer of LC. He's a state dock resident.
crwky

Post by crwky »

Mary Lou 2 wrote:Haven't had a chance to talk to the gentleman that informed me of purchase or soon to be.The supposed buyer is a frequent flyer of LC. He's a state dock resident.
Funny been hearing the same thing. There is a lot going on in the Lake Cumberland Marine world right now. ;)
Mary Lou 2

Post by Mary Lou 2 »

My apologies in conversation I heard Lake Cumberland Marina. Glenn actually bought Cumberland Marine in Somerset. I'm sorry.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”