Marine Assist, have you seen this boat?

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Marine Assist, have you seen this boat?

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Marine Assist, have you seen this boat?

Post by E_ »

Can't make this boat out...
http://youtu.be/cdNb3DSyXwI
MarineAssist
Better Member

Post by MarineAssist »

In the first video, yes, I have seen that boat. It is currently beached on the shoreline between Mill Springs and Fishing Creek on the North shore. It is an 80's era Checkmate bowrider, about 19' that someone has dumped in the lake to try and get rid of. It has West Virginia registration numbers on it. It is definately junk. It is still in the last location seen in that video. I can only assume it is currently being ignored by the powers to be. I see it floats really well when the lake comes up. How would you like to hit that coming down the lake?

As for the second video, I do not recognize that butt, I mean boat.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol,

I would certainly not like to hit the first boat in the night.

____ ____ ______ ____ ___ ____.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”