On water benefit concert July 20th

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

MarineAssist
Better Member

On water benefit concert July 20th

Post by MarineAssist »

Saturday, July 20th CONCERT on the water

On Saturday, July 20th at 1 pm Eastern, 12 central time, there will be a raft up and concert at the island in Greasy Creek, between Jamestown Marina and State Dock to benefit the Jamestown Dive Team known as Team Wesley.

Below is a copy of the announcement from Facebook.

I hope to see you ALL there and would love to have you donate as much as you feel comfortable with to help keep the dive team well equipped and ready to go at a moment's notice. You never know when it may be someone you know in need of help from this well trained unit. We are working toward getting them a decent dive boat and to update other equipment. Marine Assist is 100% supportive of this team and this effort.

Thank you in advance.
Don

An afternoon concert on Lake Cumberland with ‘Crazy Ex’ to support the Lake Cumberland Rescue Dive Team. We’ll provide the fun and ask you consider making a donation to help support the dive team. The rescue dive team was started after Wes unfortunately drowned at Jamestown Marina just a few years ago. At that time, there was not a fast responding rescue team. After his passing at the young age of 17, his parents and my dear friends Carl and Doris Marotzke have spent countless hours and invested a substantial amount to help make sure this never happens again by creating this highly trained and well equipped rescue team capable of responding to the lake in minutes. Hopefully none of us will ever need their service, but just in case… Come have a great time and donate to the cause if you can. There is no requirement to donate to attend. Hope to see you there!! Some have asked if they can donate even though they cant make the event.. Absolutely!! Send donations to Dive Rescue Team / Wesley Watkins Foundation, 9395 Davis Rd., Loveland, OH 45140
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: On water benefit concert July 20th

Post by E_ »

WesaPalooza.pdf
(219.78 KiB) Downloaded 331 times
Attachments
WesaPalooza (Custom).jpg
WesaPalooza (Custom).jpg (50.41 KiB) Viewed 4018 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”