2013 Thunder Run Saturday

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

2013 Thunder Run Saturday

Post by E_ »

Crank sound waaaayyyy up, can hear boats running up and down lake ampin up for thunder run Saturday.
Attachments
VID_20130620_212429.3gp
(5.44 MiB) Downloaded 4547 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: 2013 Thunder Run Saturday

Post by re3too »

YUK! Not my thang! Had one buzz us a couple times yesterday waiting for MA. That was more than enuff for me! #:-s
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

I'll be riding on this one this Saturday! I cannot wait...

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I've seen more out of this years thunder run boats than the last two year's poker runs. ....DURING THE RUN
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

That's why we are home! :( :( Great for those who love 'em. Not so ,much for those who don't..... :ymsigh:
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

re3too wrote:That's why we are home! :( :( Great for those who love 'em. Not so ,much for those who don't..... :ymsigh:

You'ens old folk have the other 50 weeks outta duh year to enjoy the calm waters...... =)) =)) =))
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

SHUP, LOCK! :ymtongue: :ymtongue:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lol
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

hope everyone enjoys Thunder Run
Nervous Wreck
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: old Alli-1

Post by Nervous Wreck »

Lock5 wrote:
re3too wrote:That's why we are home! :( :( Great for those who love 'em. Not so ,much for those who don't..... :ymsigh:

You'ens "old folk" have the other 50 weeks outta duh year to enjoy the calm waters...... =)) =)) =))
ROFLMFAF :)) =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Don't laugh nervous, LOCK5 is one of the. He avoids amateur weekends too.
Soak-up-the-Sun
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by Soak-up-the-Sun »

Thunderrun was awesome!! 106 boats participated, a huge party all over the entire Hill @ Grider, lol, still recovering....76 Falls had a pretty big crowd, lotsa boats headed to and from all weekend. I'm guessing at least 150 boats rafted up when we went thru Saturday. Parking lots full all the way up the hill, past the campground entrance, so I had to use my secret parking spot that hubby swears I will be towed from someday...still don't have a golf cart, sucks when it's a real busy weekend and the gators are running full blast already. I've seen others park where I did, they got away with it and wasn't dangerous so I did too!! ;)
Happy camper and happy boater!!

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”