Webcams and Radar

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Webcams and Radar

Post by E_ »

Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Webcams and Radar

Post by E_ »

Wish I could fix the other cams to show up and wish the Beaver creek cam would unfreeze. Oh well the cams that are showin sure look purdy this morning.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

doesn't look too awful bad from the webcams right now.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well the JRM cams appear to be updating http://web.duo-county.com/index.php/new ... duo-webcam but they date and time at the moment thinks it is April at 11:34. lol
untitled.png
untitled.png (379.63 KiB) Viewed 28137 times
untitled2.png
untitled2.png (403.21 KiB) Viewed 28137 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Images below should be current. the Kirby links that used to work seem to no longer work and thus I am attaching to the ftp.duo-county.com/~duo1/lake/ folder. ;)

Image Image
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well, beaver cam is good and now Grider and State Dock cam is froze up. :-(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Just updated above with a link to a new Jamestown cam.

..can't IMG paste it though... :-(

Here is the link http://www.wkyt.com/weather/cams/misc/J ... 69141.html

Screenshot below
JRM.JPG
JRM.JPG (73.17 KiB) Viewed 27890 times

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”