Severe Thunderstorm Watch is in effect until 11:00 tonight f

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch is in effect until 11:00 tonight f

Post by E_ »

Bill Meck

A Severe Thunderstorm Watch is in effect until 11:00 tonight for the southern half of Kentucky. Lexington is NOT included in this watch, but Somerset, London, Danville and Hazard are. The watch is roughly south of the Bluegrass and Mountain Parkways. A Severe Thunderstorm Watch means conditions are favorable for thunderstorms with damaging winds and large hail in addition to heavy rain and intense lightning. We'll track the storms and alert you to any threatening conditions. Stay with LEX 18 for the latest weather information.
maxtrk.jpg
maxtrk.jpg (143.67 KiB) Viewed 4553 times
A Severe Thunderstorm Watch is in effect until 11:00 tonight for the southern half of Kentucky. Lexington is NOT included in this watch, but Somerset, London, Danville and Hazard are. The watch is roughly south of the Bluegrass and Mountain Parkways. A Severe Thunderstorm Watch means conditions are favorable for thunderstorms with damaging winds and large hail in addition to heavy rain and intense lightning. We'll track the storms and alert you to any threatening conditions. Stay with LEX 18 for the latest weather information..

Like · · Share · 126 · 34 minutes ago ·
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Severe Thunderstorm Watch is in effect until 11:00 tonig

Post by E_ »

Attachments
duo.jpg
duo.jpg (125.59 KiB) Viewed 4552 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Conley looks wet but ok
Attachments
conley.jpg
conley.jpg (85.34 KiB) Viewed 4552 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Attachments
somerset.jpg
somerset.jpg (16.83 KiB) Viewed 4552 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Hmmm Doppler with image of lake looks like the storms stayed south of the lake.
http://www.lex18.com/pages/current-doppler
maxtrack.jpg
maxtrack.jpg (102.79 KiB) Viewed 4552 times

Live feed below, refresh page to see current image

Here is the state dock weather bug
http://web.live.weatherbug.com/LiveCame ... KQ&lid=CLT
statedock.jpg
statedock.jpg (45.06 KiB) Viewed 4552 times

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”