Radar

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Radar

Post by E_ »

Anyone watching the Radar? Hopefully will be nuttin but there is a line coming. Can't tell if it will be north of the lake or if it hits the lake not much but there are warnings out...
Current below (hit refresh if you has looked at this thread once already)

Radar at time of post below
Attachments
CURRENT.jpg
CURRENT.jpg (99.78 KiB) Viewed 5388 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Radar

Post by E_ »

TORNADO WARNING Franklin County headed into Scott county headed towards Rogers Gap, Sadieville, Davis, etc. Very close to Stamping ground at the moment. Sounds like it is headed north of Leesburg right now BUT is headed right toward mom and dad's. :-(

Lake Area looking ok but not looking too good just north of me :(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Mom and Dad said they got a little hail but it all picked up and went over them. They are good.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Looks like a couple more red and yellow spots on the radar have appears west of the lake area.
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

I am glad all is well with your parents, have been lots of bad storms and hail throughout KY the last few days. Several areas here in Louisville had damage on Saturday night.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Thanks Sunset Lady, looks like this mornings storms skirted north of Lake Cumberland as well. Wonder how Green River did last night...
Sunset Lady

Post by Sunset Lady »

I am not sure about last night, we were there when the first round of storms came through yesterday afternoon, got the boat in the slip and covered just before it hit. Only had thunder, lightning and rain at that time.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”