Going boating tomorrow 11/8/11

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Going boating tomorrow 11/8/11

Post by Islander_212 »

Weather forecast for tomorrow is excellent. Anyone interested in going, come on down!

Here is a pic from this weekend...
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Re: Going boating tomorrow 11/8/11

Post by FasterThanYou »

I got out a couple weeks ago. Running 80MPH on smooth water in a 35 footer is niiiiiice. :D Now if it only had 700s instead of 525s we would have really been moving :D :D :D :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

FasterThanYou wrote:I got out a couple weeks ago. Running 80MPH on smooth water in a 35 footer is niiiiiice. :D Now if it only had 700s instead of 525s we would have really been moving :D :D :D :D
Faster

Merc will sell them to you! It just takes quantum dollars! Heck go for 1350's!!!

Craig
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I went for a short ride yesterday, then I brought it home and filled it with anti-freeze. Now some of you would think that I have "W-Worded" by boat, not so fast, I can "W-Word" mine in about 10 minutes so given another pretty weekend I will still launch that bad boy and go for a boat ride. Besides other than Islander looks like I'm the only one that has ridden on a boat in November. :ymhug:
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Great pic!
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

Islander_212 wrote:
FasterThanYou wrote:I got out a couple weeks ago. Running 80MPH on smooth water in a 35 footer is niiiiiice. :D Now if it only had 700s instead of 525s we would have really been moving :D :D :D :D
Faster

Merc will sell them to you! It just takes quantum dollars! Heck go for 1350's!!!

Craig
Just buy this one. T-500s whipple charged to 700HP each - 97 MPH. Just lowered the price to $98,900!!!!
Attachments
2002-388-hustler-2.jpg
2002-388-hustler-2.jpg (119.78 KiB) Viewed 9358 times

imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

got any sunsports in stock? Wanna check one out. A 310 was the boat I fell in love with at the boat show years ago and got us to buy our first boat. Thinking this is where we are headed next.
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

Lock5 wrote: Besides other than Islander looks like I'm the only one that has ridden on a boat in November. :ymhug:
Dang it. Last year it was december before I brought the boat home for good. This year, I brought it home for a local meeting the first weekend in October, and it hasn't made its way back south since. X(

Hopefully there's at least one more good weekend day that I can get it out around here at least.
DMS

Post by DMS »

imaposer wrote:
Lock5 wrote: Besides other than Islander looks like I'm the only one that has ridden on a boat in November. :ymhug:
Dang it. Last year it was december before I brought the boat home for good. This year, I brought it home for a local meeting the first weekend in October, and it hasn't made its way back south since. X(

Hopefully there's at least one more good weekend day that I can get it out around here at least.
Several fishermen out today, lake was VERY busy at least at Cumberland Point...they now have a larger parking lot and new blacktop on the ramp.sent E text pics.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Denmark- wrote:
imaposer wrote:

Several fishermen out today, lake was VERY busy at least at Cumberland Point...they now have a larger parking lot and new blacktop on the ramp.sent E text pics.
My phone was out of commission today Denmark.

Here ares some of the pics you sent
110701951226[00].jpg
110701951226[00].jpg (36.79 KiB) Viewed 9343 times
110701951214[02].jpg
110701951214[02].jpg (62.75 KiB) Viewed 9343 times
110701951214[01].jpg
110701951214[01].jpg (55.64 KiB) Viewed 9343 times
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER

Post by FasterThanYou »

imaposer wrote:got any sunsports in stock? Wanna check one out. A 310 was the boat I fell in love with at the boat show years ago and got us to buy our first boat. Thinking this is where we are headed next.
Nope, but I have plenty of people wanting a 310SS right now. I did get a Sunsation in for you though.
Attachments
IMG_0934 (Medium).JPG
IMG_0934 (Medium).JPG (110.36 KiB) Viewed 9330 times

Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

Had a very nice day on the lake... Here are a few pics...

Last of the sunshine...

Sunshine on the far shore...

The moon keeping me company on the ride in...

Howl at the Moon! Took this for him to remind him that she was still there and sitting fine...

E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lovin the PICs CW!~

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”