Customer Appreciation Weekend at Grider Hill - 75 CENTS OFF

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

moontrains
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill Marina & Resort

Customer Appreciation Weekend at Grider Hill - 75 CENTS OFF

Post by moontrains »

Customer Appreciation Weekend @ Grider Hill Marina & Resort – 75 CENTS OFF PER GALLON OF GAS!

It's that time of year again at Grider Hill Marina & Resort. Join us this weekend for some great music, free lunch and unbelievable end of summer savings!

This Friday and Saturday ONLY, current yearly slip customers at Grider Hill Marina & Resort will receive 75 CENTS OFF PER GALLON OF GAS! That's right, 75 CENTS OFF EACH GALLON OF GAS you purchase. Maximum of 100 gallons and while supplies last.

Why? Because Jim and the Grider Hill Crew are very grateful for your business and want to thank you for being such amazing customers!

On Saturday enjoy FREE LUNCH from the award winning and mouth watering Fat Man's BBQ! Pulled pork & chicken, potato salad, baked beans, coleslaw, deserts and drinks will be served behind the ship store from 11 AM until 2 PM CST. All are welcome so bring your family and friends.

Saturday night will feature another spectacular performance by Stagger Lee rockin the docks on the Grider Hill Party Deck starting at 8 PM CST.

We have one 70 foot Flagship Boatel left for Friday and Saturday night and all Suites are 25% OFF, Pontoons are 50% OFF, plus almost all clothing and souvenirs are 35% to 50% OFF!

Thanks for a great season and we'll see you this weekend at Grider Hill Marina & Resort!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Customer Appreciation Weekend at Grider Hill - 75 CENTS

Post by E_ »

WOw Moontrains, that sounds like a great event! Wishin I didn't have a bunch of chores this weekend. :(
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”