No votes
Proposal 5
100%
I am working on one and I will upload for the group soon
No votes

Total votes: 8

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Forum Party Shirts VOTE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

Post by E_ »

Ok guys, I have ran this by Moontrains, Squak, WW, and a few others as well as the mods here on this site.

Below is part of a post I put up in the mod section to see what they thought and it seems to keep coming down to options 1 and 4 with everyone with the last check I did on the vote being 50/50 with LC Addict Requesting to have the lake image bigger so NOW I have included a proposal 5 made from proposal 1 which seems to be one of the favorites.

Vote NOW or forever hold your peace! Or piece... Or both... =))
E_HILLMAN wrote:In recent e-mails with LC.com and Grider Hill I decided to let them in on the forum party shirts. I offered to them if they gave me their logos I would see about adding their logo to our shirts this go around to show the unity with the forums and Grider, etc.

Here is the e-mail text and images I sent to them today. Let me know what you think. Also if you or someone you know is good at this stuff feel free to make a draft of your own and share it.
Attached are rough drafts of ideas I had for the shirts (you are more than welcome to create some yourself as well.) I changed them to one color to help keep cost down on them. If you see remaining color that is just because they are drafts and I did not take the time to clean them up. If you feel we HAVE to have more color I could ask LCK what the difference is for multiple colors but this seems to keep it simple.

At first I just started to add the GHD and LC.com logos to the front of the shirt since these are generally LCB shirts that I have done anyway but I figured what the hey.. .. I would try to show the "togetherness" a little more.

Anyway attached are 4 Edit 8-20-2011 - OK NOW 5 in the list below proposals. See attachements - 2011 Fall Party Shirt - Proposal x.bmp along with copies of our logos and a sample final draft shirt that was used for a past forum party.

Do you like any? Do you have a favorite? Any suggestions?

For me I was leaning towards #1 or #3... ...for now. lol

Thanks

E

Proposal 1
Proposal 1
2011%20Fall%20Party%20Shirt%20-%20Proposal%201.jpg (47.6 KiB) Viewed 7369 times
Proposal 2
Proposal 2
2011%20Fall%20Party%20Shirt%20-%20Proposal%202.jpg (70.7 KiB) Viewed 7369 times
Proposal 3
Proposal 3
2011%20Fall%20Party%20Shirt%20-%20Proposal%203.jpg (70.7 KiB) Viewed 7369 times
Proposal 4
Proposal 4
2011%20Fall%20Party%20Shirt%20-%20Proposal%204.jpg (58.67 KiB) Viewed 7369 times
Proposal 5
Proposal 5
2011 Fall Forum Party Proposal 5 with bigger lake FOR LC ADDICT.JPG (52.29 KiB) Viewed 7369 times
The attachment Grider Hill Marina & Resort Logo - Green on White.jpg is no longer available
The attachment lc boaters forum logo.jpg is no longer available
The attachment LC.com LOGO 1.jpg is no longer available
The attachment LCBF T-Shirt Final draft for 2010 Fall Party.jpg is no longer available
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Forum Party Shirts VOTE NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE

Post by E_ »

PS, don't forget to reserve a shirt for yourself. I generally do not do many if any extras other than a couple to give away. So let me know if you want one or two or __________________.

Click here
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4145
DMS

Post by DMS »

I go with LC addicts #5
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

So 3 for number 5... More people need to vote.
ProVle
Contributor
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by ProVle »

I agree on #5.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

It looks like I have a conflict that weekend with Hayden's fall break, we are going to be in Brown CO. Indiana riding horses. It's a trip we do every year and this year it conflicts with the fall party.

I still want a d@mn shirt though.......... [-(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Well then you better get your fill of us at Poker Run... lol
moontrains
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill Marina & Resort

Post by moontrains »

JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

#5 and I need one (1) 2XL
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'm working with LCK on getting #5 created in actual artwork and getting the order put through. He is also working on cornhole boards for the forum party.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Glad you know the difference between "peace" and "piece"! :D :D
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”