Stuff From facebook

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Stuff From facebook

Post by E_ »

Sometimes I see stuff on facebook about the lake that does not make it to the forum. I've started this thread to get it over.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... p_activity
Billie Ann Cottle
Anyone interested in becoming an active member in the organization, Friends of Lake Cumberland, please come to our regularly scheduled meeting that will be held at the Corps of Engineers maintenance building on Tuesday, June 21, at 7 p.m. We need volunteers to carry out our mission of cleaning the shoreline of Lake Cumberland.

about an hour ago · Like · · Subscribe
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Stuff From facebook

Post by E_ »

Billie Ann Cottle
Friends of Lake Cumberland are sponsoring a June 25 lake cleanup. Come to help at any one of the following areas: Burnside Marina, Burnside Island, Conley Bottom, Lee's Ford Marina, or Waitsboro. We will still be having our major cleanup on Sept. 17.

10 hours ago
E_
Site Admin

Amphicar Swim-in this morning between 9:30am-10:30am!

Post by E_ »

Lee's Ford Marina
Amphicar Swim-in this morning between 9:30am-10:30am!
Facebook.JPG
Facebook.JPG (5.89 KiB) Viewed 5760 times
Maybe you can catch it on their webcam if you tune in at that time to
http://www.leesfordmarina.com/img/webcam.html ;)
E_
Site Admin

Reminder of Annual Columbus Day Event

Post by E_ »

Attachments
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (74.57 KiB) Viewed 5717 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Looking like a beautiful day for all those at the gathering B-) Hope to see some pics when you all get back! :)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Saw this in my news feed today. ...was news to me
Wolf Creek Marina, Lake Cumberland
Did you know: Many made-for-home battery chargers have the neutral bonded to the ground inside the charger's chassis? Why do you care? If you use this kind of charger on your boat or houseboat, you will cause the neutral to be bonded to the hull ground via the charger when it's plugged in. Electricity will then be flowing through the hull. PLEASE USE ONLY MARINE BATTERY CHARGERS ON YOUR BOAT!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Sorry, not about the lake but still about the region.

E_
Site Admin

December lake pics from Cumberland Crawl

Post by E_ »

Cumberland Crawl posted some pics on Facebook from this weekend.

Below is a sample, see more at this link - https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/? ... 783&type=1

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”