sunday june 12th

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

bubbles
Better Member

sunday june 12th

Post by bubbles »

I know myself, lc addict, and a few others are in....but anyone else wanna meet up with us this sunday at "little falls" for a family friendly raft up? aka:family falls or hancock falls?!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: sunday june 12th

Post by E_ »

You gonna have another Bubbles?
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

have another what???
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Sunday June 12, type family outting.. lol
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

oh.....well, we all met up at governors cove...but then some of us headed to little falls (as was the plan)...and others didn't! LOL! i think i'll just end up wherever i end up from now on.....!
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

bubbles wrote:oh.....well, we all met up at governors cove...but then some of us headed to little falls (as was the plan)...and others didn't! LOL! i think i'll just end up wherever i end up from now on.....!
True, I didn't follow. My friend Terri and her crew (about 14 of them) pulled up right before everyone was going to head to Little Falls so we stayed behind with them b/c they weren't staying out long and didn't have time to go to LIttle Falls.

Sorry Bubbs!!! Didn't mean to change the plans, but since it was getting late we bowed out.
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

it really wasn't a big deal....my day just wasn't that great anyways (which is a whole different story)...but i did get to take my nephew and his friend to little falls and wore them out on the tube...and they got to jump for a couple hours. it's just easier to show up...than to try to plan things! :D ;;)
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

Cousin Ronnie, Junebug, and I will be with some 'family friendlies' this weekend if anyone is out. E? Wanna bring that baby out Sat and introduce to my babies?
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I would love to but I am stuck at home this weekend

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”