Neat lil site about Silver mine etc. at the Lake

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Neat lil site about Silver mine etc. at the Lake

Post by E_ »

Hmmm Alien conspiracy at Lake Cumberland... :-o

http://www.zteck.com/alien/silver_mine.htm

Here is some of it but it is presented MUCH better at the linked site above. However there are some major gramatical issues to try to read over.

Lake Cumberland History:Unusual Metal Slag..

Could this be space slag of non-earthly origin? More than likely its from a Spaniard UFO Artifacts operated smelter that was known to be in this area 300 years ago near Burnside. They was salvaging a "Alien metallic bird" known in native folk lore as a thunderbird. The spaniards working this operations was captured and burned at the stake by the shawnee and or tomahawked, because we know that none of the spaniards ever showed up at their destination point at Lake Onondaga,New York in 1667-70.

This area in Kentucky past names, Salachi (indian name), Point Isabel, Camp Burnside, now known as Burnside, Kentucky was the northern point commerce center between the two mighty nations the Cherokee and Shawnee nation with a population of 5000. The Cumberland river was the northern territorial marker for the cherokee nation. From 1700 to 1800 the Shawnee moved at times freely between the territorial markers to the sacred Shawnee cavern site.

Hines Cave east of Burnside, Kentucky located in Wayne County is the non famous meeting center for the Cherokee and other tribes. I was there several times in the 1940's and 50's..First impression was its a large meteor impact area with boulders laying around and a some what handmaded tunnel going into the side of the crater, but it was a cave..The first thing you notice on the ground was walking on piles of flint rock from the making of arrowheads..Entering the cave entrance they had been heavy looting everywhere with large flat stones laying around (it was said that each grave had a large flat stone on top of it), the unhealthy smell with pieces of broken human bones laying on the dug up floor we didn't stay long. Hines Cave is an Ancient huge burial chamber. Later we was told that many perfect mummys was removed years earlier by the University Of Kentucky and have found there way into museums..I enquired about this and hit a wall of silence.

On hwy 90 At the Wayne County and Pulaski County Line halfway between Hines Cave and Burnside on Ralph Latham farm is another more impressive site that looks like another meteor impact crater with a cliff-cave in the side of it, walking into the cliff was an ancient canoe maded out of a tree, They must be a underground lake here and the site was just spectacular..This site appeared out of no where walking right into it. On my second trip to the site at night with a local newspaper man we could see the outline of site, as we was leaving a UFO came directly over us about 200 feet high from the south-east going north-west it was just breath taking I said to news man what do you think about that, they was no reply from him. He had been a military man and maybe his denial training kicked in, his reaction always has been a puzzle to me.. Nothing ever was printed in his paper about this unusual place or the UFO sighting and its not marked on any map.

Toward the later part of the 1700 we see the Cherokee thunderbolts braves painted with the lighting bolts as the guardian of a "secret cave" on the sacred mountain in southern Kentucky, we think it could be the Sloans Valley cave. A few miles to the south and past the Natural Arch off Dayridge road is the Eureka cave which has a large entrance once inside the entrance its a huge chamber look to the right on the wall thirty feet high is a huge snake carved into the ceiling, the meaning of this is unknown and I am the only one who ever reported seeing this find.

Kentucky... Longbow History...

The 1700's longbow hunters killed a buffalo on a limestone cliff above what is now Burnside, Kentucky and reported they have found slag from a Spaniard smelting site near by.

That is just one of the stories on that page...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”