No votes
3 M
No votes
3 or more of one of the following L,XL,XXL, or XXXL
No votes

Total votes: 17

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

2011 Spring Forum Party Shirt count

Post by E_ »

From http://lakecumberlandboaters.erichillma ... 92&p=28505
E_HILLMAN wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:Sure, maybe I will start a shirt count for an order for the Spring Forum party shirts. I'm worried I might have to switch suppliers because there seems to be a possible ownership change that is going to happen at New Horizon Graphics. If that happens and it does not suit the person I deal with I will not longer use them. (sad cause she got us GREAT deals).

Ok, I am working with LCK to get shirts. Sorry but shirt prices close to tripled when we lost Lori as our supplier. :(

However LCK's price is right in line with other quotes I have (plus these shirts are made in the USA and then printed by a shop in Cincinnati )

I think not counting if they are shipped to me they are going to be around $10 a shirt in a bulk order not counting if there is tax or how much $ extra for XX or XXX large if someone wants that. I would guess if he puts the shirts on his website at some point since those would be individual orders they would be a bit more plus shipping.

I'm still trying to figure out how many to give away as part of the "party" and how many to sell at cost.... What I can say is this initial order is going to be for 25 shirts. From that I was thinking 5 large, 15 xlarge, 2 xxlarge and 3 xxxlarge but I know the XX and XXX will drive the cost up.

If you require XX or XXX large let me know ASAP as LCK is working on this... I know Islander wanted one or two in one of the multi X sizes. And I planned on getting JPatton a couple especially after all this work on the site the past week.

Select how many and what size shirts you want.

I want to see how many need to be ordered or if my initial order will cover it and still leave maybe 10 or so to hand out. Who knows you might buy one and get one free. We gotta figure out something fun to give away a few shirts for and maybe one of our pennants.

You can make up to 4 selections in the poll and I have allowed revoting. Please back up your vote/s with a post if at all possible.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Re: 2011 Spring Forum Party Shirt count

Post by Islander_212 »

Got mine on there E.

2 XXL
DMS

Post by DMS »

Ill take 2 large. 2xxl? How big of an ol boy are you Craig?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Our bellies lift our shirts up... LOL
weedbeater17
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cabin that overlooks Lee's Ford

Post by weedbeater17 »

Put me down for one x-large and one xx-large Thanks
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

Denmark- wrote:Ill take 2 large. 2xxl? How big of an ol boy are you Craig?
Big enough, the wife says... Actually I think she say's too big... Haven't you heard of shrinkage PR? Yeah that's it. They shrink!
rockinrod7
Marina/Ramp: Cumberland Point

Post by rockinrod7 »

Hey I need a XXL too! :p

Med. for wife
2-2xl's for me
and a small??? What about kids?
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Wow, that's around 10 shirts now. I am waiting on LCK to respond tome about the different sizes beingin the order.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Ok, here is where I am with the order, I am still sticking to 25.

How does this count look?
1-S
1-M
2-L
2-XL +8=10XL
5-XXL
6-XXXL

The +8 for XL is the diff after the particular shirt orders from above to get to 25... I know LCK said there would be a charge for shirts over XL... Not sure what that is yet. If we get many more "orders" I might shift the order up to 30... I have not seen a post from BajaBabe and I know she was wanting shirts too. If you see this BajaBabe let us know if it will be something other than XL since those will be the "extras".

Thanks

Hillman
bajababe342
Marina/Ramp: Sunset Marina

Post by bajababe342 »

Hey E

Thanks for the nudge. I'll take an 1- XL and 1-XXL. Hubby always complains that they shrink up after first wash. :D

I saw that someone asked about kid sizes, will you be able to have some made up for little kids? Granddaughter is wearing a size 10 in kid sizes.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I'm not sure but we can always ask LCK
raptorlvr
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown Marina

Post by raptorlvr »

Please get four Larges for me! I've been busy at work and keep going to the old forum that's not working...DUH!!! Glad I found this one. :)
raptorlvr
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown Marina

Post by raptorlvr »

I also have a shirt supplier - he does our Poker Run shirts and other shirts for us as well - if your current supplier does not work out.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Thanks Deb. Glad you caught up with us. Hopefully soon the domain name will transfer and we will be off of this temporary link.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Update, LCK's supplier of US made shirts does not seem to have youth sizes but he said he would look into it.

I am giving him a final count on Tuesday.
bajababe342

Post by bajababe342 »

Thanks for checking on this.
Put me down for an additional shirt, size small. She can wear as a coverup or sleep shirt.

If you need me to pay upfront, let me know. Will be happy to.

Thanks again
weedbeater17
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Cabin that overlooks Lee's Ford

Post by weedbeater17 »

Good question? What will be the best way to pay for the shirts and shipping. Most likely will not make the party itself.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

If you don't make the party then I will mail you the shirt with the shipping and shirt cost and you can mail a check back.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

That's one more XXL for the "dumb" fat kid, that couldn't get signed in to the forum without help from the administrators. L-)

Woooo Whoooo the "lock" is back...............
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:If you don't make the party then I will mail you the shirt with the shipping and shirt cost and you can mail a check back.
FAIR WARNING! E has a tendency to charge special people more! Jist sayin..... :D :D
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol, at least I warned ya.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Ok, I forgot to sent the count to LCK last night so I am sending it at 10PM EST tonight. Anything after that work with him to add a shirt and decide how it will be paid for/delivered. If you will be at party I can deliver with other shirts.

The poll says
S - 1
M - 1
L - 4
XL - 3
XXL - 6
XXXL- 3

And the posts say
S -2
M- 1
L - 6
XL - 4
XXL -5
L-6 (Denmark x2),(Raptorlvr x4)
XL-4 (Weedbeater17 x1),(BajaBabe x1), (E_HILLMAN x2)
XXL-7 (Islander x2),(Weedbeater17 x1),(Rod x2),(BajaBabe x1),(Lock5 x1),
XXXL-3 (E_HILLMAN -1 for JP), (?- 2)
That is 23 total specific shirts to be ordered.

In addition I will get:
2 more Ls and 5 more XLs for some kinds of give away at the forum party... Maybe one or two of those could be a thread contest on here someone start a brain storming thread for that one... lol)
I would like to give away one pennant as well for something... (which reminds me let me know now if you want to order a pennant.)

Final count to send is
S-2
M-1
L-8
XL-9
XXL-7
XXXL-3
30 Shirts total.
rockinrod7

Post by rockinrod7 »

Don't care about anyone else's =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) but my order looked correct! B-)
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

E - pretty sure you will sell out any extras you have.
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

You should have been at the fall one. I gave away about 20 or 30... lol (got them a lot cheaper then too though :( )
JabezBoy

Post by JabezBoy »

Yeah, but Cousin Ronnie and I are up to about 4 boatels for the Spring Forum and NONE of those people are on this forum.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

That is their loss. :p
JabezBoy

Post by JabezBoy »

I am not sure any of them are boaters or have been to Lake Cumberland before .... should be .... entertaining. :-s
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Can they be converted?
JabezBoy

Post by JabezBoy »

Not sure, but some of them might 'find religion' that weekend, is my guess. :ymsmug:

Actually, one of them is looking at buying a boat for the first time.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Goin Tarpless would be a good starter boat. lol
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Goin Tarpless would be a good starter boat. lol
Iffin you is goin' to advertise your boat, please do so in the proper thread. Thank ya from the POst POlice! :D :p :)) =))
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

=))
jpatton
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Whatever ramp E_HILLMAN decides to put in at...LOL

Post by jpatton »

re3too wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:Goin Tarpless would be a good starter boat. lol
Iffin you is goin' to advertise your boat, please do so in the proper thread. Thank ya from the POst POlice! :D :p :)) =))

I think this should win the post of the day award!!! =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

FUJ. :p
JabezBoy

Post by JabezBoy »

I think yours is cabin cuddy, correct? If so, not sure they would be interested. BUT, I didn't thnk I was interested in a cabin cuddy either, and now, with 4 little ones, I love it.

To go further off topic and incur the wrath of the post police, remind me to chat with you at the Forum Party about baby/boats.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

lol, I have a whole thread about it. Feel free to jump in and give some tips. :)
Now I gotta go hide from RE3 8-}
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Ok, I forgot to sent the count to LCK last night so I am sending it at 10PM EST tonight. Anything after that work with him to add a shirt and decide how it will be paid for/delivered. If you will be at party I can deliver with other shirts.

The poll says
S - 1
M - 1
L - 4
XL - 3
XXL - 6
XXXL- 3

And the posts say
S -2
M- 1
L - 6
XL - 4
XXL -5
L-6 (Denmark x2),(Raptorlvr x4)
XL-4 (Weedbeater17 x1),(BajaBabe x1), (E_HILLMAN x2)
XXL-7 (Islander x2),(Weedbeater17 x1),(Rod x2),(BajaBabe x1),(Lock5 x1),
XXXL-3 (E_HILLMAN -1 for JP), (?- 2)
That is 23 total specific shirts to be ordered.

In addition I will get:
2 more Ls and 5 more XLs for some kinds of give away at the forum party... Maybe one or two of those could be a thread contest on here someone start a brain storming thread for that one... lol)
I would like to give away one pennant as well for something... (which reminds me let me know now if you want to order a pennant.)

Final count to send is
S-2
M-1
L-8
XL-9
XXL-7
XXXL-3
30 Shirts total.

Shirts are in! Just verifed the count and at first glance it looks correct to the numbers above. If you want me to ship your shirt to you send me a message (don't post it) with your address and I will mail it to you and will put a slip (bill) in for the shirt cost and shipping with my address to return payment.

Otherwise I will just assume that you will get your shirt at the Forum Party in a couple weeks or so.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

TTT in case someone missed they were in.

By the way here were the costs:
20 shirts (sm-xl) @9.30= 186.00
7 shirts (2x) @10.55= 73.85
3 shirts (3x) @11.45=34.35

Frt=13.00
$294.20 + 13.00= 307.20

I am going to split the frieght charge evenly so each shirt will have an additional - .43 added to it for shipping.

Making the new price:
s,m,l, xl = 9.73
2X = 10.98
3X = 11.88
bajababe342

Post by bajababe342 »

E
I sent you my info, did you get it?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Yep, got yours and weedbeater's, finally printed out all the orders today with the shirt type and count for each person, set each order aside by person and put a slip with them.

For you and weedbeater I will try to mail them out tomorrow. For everyone else I am assuming they are going to pick them up at the forum party. :-\
jazzgirl831
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown

Post by jazzgirl831 »

Hey E... is it too late for me to order two shirts? If not, can you get me two mediums?

Thanks Easter Bunny! :ymhug:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

bock bock? ;))

Well, it might be, I have a couple extra L's, a few XL's and 2 XXXL's if one of those works you are good. If not, send LCK a message and see if he can hook you up. ;)
http://lakecumberlandboaters.com/forum/ ... ofile&u=70
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Yep, got yours and weedbeater's, finally printed out all the orders today with the shirt type and count for each person, set each order aside by person and put a slip with them.

For you and weedbeater I will try to mail them out tomorrow. For everyone else I am assuming they are going to pick them up at the forum party. :-\

Got both of your checks for the shirts today. Bajababe your note about the amount letter getting tore up cracked me up. I owe you $0.04 lol

Weedbeater, thanks for the extra $. You didn't have to but I will put it back into the shirt fund for the few we will give away at the party.

Jazzgirl, what happened to ya?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I still have a couple orders... Waiting on mailing instructions or somewhere to drop them off.
rockinrod7

Post by rockinrod7 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I still have a couple orders... Waiting on mailing instructions or somewhere to drop them off.

Already sent you a message for mine sir. B-)

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”