2011 Spring Forum Party (Family Gathering)

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

2011 Spring Forum Party (Family Gathering)

Post by E_ »

All I guess it is ok to announce now as Raptorlvr started handing out pamphlets with the info at the Cincinnati Boat show.

The date for the forum party is Saturday May 14th. LC and I were held to secrecy from making an announcement until the brochures were officially out there for the public on Friday January 14th for the Cincy boat show.

If you want to see a copy of the brochure with more info you will have to go to the Cincinnati Boat show and get one or the Louisville show as I did not pick one up to scan in for the forum.

Maybe I will at the Louisville show if I don't have too much caffeine. :p Hope to see you all at the Spring Forum Party as well as the Louisville Boat show gathering!

Thanks to State Dock for getting this date set sooooo early for us. Now no one has an excuse that they did not know soon enough to put in their PTO etc. (by the way if you read down this far I guess I'll spill the beans and give you the brochure link... lol http://statedock.com/2011Brochure.pdf )

Louisville Boat Show Facebook group for Lunch before show:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 8486080115
Louisville boat Show Facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 3642636686
State Dock Web Page http://statedock.com/marina.htm

2011 Spring Forum Party Facebook Page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... 9059845606
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
bubbles
Better Member

Re: 2011 Spring Forum Party (Family Gathering)

Post by bubbles »

most likely the only reason i would not be there is if that is the night (and if i get tickets) that kenny chesney will be in lexington! :x
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Well dang, I'm busy that weekend. =)) =))
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

_____ wrote:Well dang, I'm busy that weekend. =)) =))
You're so full of $hit!!! Are your eyes brown too? Kimberly's are and she is full of crapola too!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

No they are blue but I did notice a change recently to a darker shade. :D
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Anyone heard the forecast for that weekenf??? =)) =)) =))
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Well it just dawned on me why this date sounded so familiar, and since I dont think my daughter would appreciate me missing her college graduation on 5/14, nor would my son appreciate me missing his HS graduation on 5/15 so for the first time since the inception of forum parties, I wont be there :(

Have fun folks! See you on the water Memorial day hopefully!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Maybe he will have more snow days and will graduate the next weekend... =))
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

DJ announced today that Bill is having Ugly Early back to play again at this years Forum Party in May. Everyone needs to come see them play as they put on a great show. Thanks to DJ and State Dock for making this happen.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

That's great Islander. I know you really wanted them!

Maybe I will do a few more T-shirts for the party. I'm thinking all short sleeve this time around and maybe we give a few away for best potluck dish, best Karoke, most posts on LCB for year to date 2011, one each for the winning corn hole team, etc.

Then sell the rest at cost.

Think up some other ideas. I still have a few pennants as well. If there was more interest in them I would have more made by then but I think most of our small crew have one.

(We may be the smaller of the lake forums but we have the best stuf... lol :P ..and don't mind sharing. ) I would LOVE to do a LakeCumberlandBoaters/LakeCumberland.com shirt in the spirit of the "Family Gathering" but last time I asked I got an odd answer from LC.com's MGT. :-\ I think they thought I had already printed some up. Oh heck I don't know. Guess I'll just do ours.
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:That's great Islander. I know you really wanted them!

Maybe I will do a few more T-shirts for the party. I'm thinking all short sleeve this time around and maybe we give a few away for best potluck dish, best Karoke, most posts on LCB for year to date 2011, one each for the winning corn hole team, etc.

Then sell the rest at cost.

Think up some other ideas. I still have a few pennants as well. If there was more interest in them I would have more made by then but I think most of our small crew have one.

(We may be the smaller of the lake forums but we have the best stuf... lol :P ..and don't mind sharing. ) I would LOVE to do a LakeCumberlandBoaters/LakeCumberland.com shirt in the spirit of the "Family Gathering" but last time I asked I got an odd answer from LC.com's MGT. :-\ I think they thought I had already printed some up. Oh heck I don't know. Guess I'll just do ours.
E

I would like to buy a few 2XL shirts if you get some made. The one from last year is now the wife's! Perhaps you can get the forum gathering dates on them and that way folks would want to get a new batch every year. Kind of like the PR shirts. I don't mind you making a profit off mine! Just be gentle!

Craig
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

We can do dates, I definitely was going to have them say "Spring Forum Party 2011" but I can do a full date if ya want. :)
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:We can do dates, I definitely was going to have them say "Spring Forum Party 2011" but I can do a full date if ya want. :)
E

No, no that will be fine... That makes more sense... Was that on last years? I mean the same as what you are referring to only with 2010, etc. I cannot remember... Your all over it!

Craig
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

;)
Attachments
0307111948a (Small).jpg
0307111948a (Small).jpg (41.46 KiB) Viewed 157302 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/c ... 0&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">My ... l></center>

Dang, I need to get code that handles embedded stuff. :ymsigh:
bajababe342
Marina/Ramp: Sunset Marina

Post by bajababe342 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:We can do dates, I definitely was going to have them say "Spring Forum Party 2011" but I can do a full date if ya want. :)
Hey E
Originally I didn't think that we would be able to attend the forum party, but now our work schedules are looking a little better than originally thought. But even if we can't make it, would we be able to buy some shirts?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Sure, maybe I will start a shirt count for an order for the Spring Forum party shirts. I'm worried I might have to switch suppliers because there seems to be a possible ownership change that is going to happen at New Horizon Graphics. If that happens and it does not suit the person I deal with I will not longer use them. (sad cause she got us GREAT deals).
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

Are you all comfortable with putting this together by yourself. I know a college edumacated person that would help if you would just call! Just make sure you don't mention all the forums at the same time! If you do be prepares to get a slap from the POst POlice!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Sure, maybe I will start a shirt count for an order for the Spring Forum party shirts. I'm worried I might have to switch suppliers because there seems to be a possible ownership change that is going to happen at New Horizon Graphics. If that happens and it does not suit the person I deal with I will not longer use them. (sad cause she got us GREAT deals).

Ok, I am working with LCK to get shirts. Sorry but shirt prices close to tripled when we lost Lori as our supplier. :(

However LCK's price is right in line with other quotes I have (plus these shirts are made in the USA and then printed by a shop in Cincinnati )

I think not counting if they are shipped to me they are going to be around $10 a shirt in a bulk order not counting if there is tax or how much $ extra for XX or XXX large if someone wants that. I would guess if he puts the shirts on his website at some point since those would be individual orders they would be a bit more plus shipping.

I'm still trying to figure out how many to give away as part of the "party" and how many to sell at cost.... What I can say is this initial order is going to be for 25 shirts. From that I was thinking 5 large, 15 xlarge, 2 xxlarge and 3 xxxlarge but I know the XX and XXX will drive the cost up.

If you require XX or XXX large let me know ASAP as LCK is working on this... I know Islander wanted one or two in one of the multi X sizes. And I planned on getting JPatton a couple especially after all this work on the site the past week.
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

E

I want two XXLg shirts please. I'll pay even if they are more expensive...

Thanks!

Craig
rockinrod7
Marina/Ramp: Cumberland Point

Post by rockinrod7 »

Ditto what Craig said. B-)
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Just a month and 1 week away!

Also, Shirts have been ordered.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3684&p=28666

If you want a Pennant let me know in the next week for it to be ready by the party.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3045
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

Not that anyone cares..... :p but looks like I might make an appearance! No luck getting GOOD Kenny tickets, unless something comes up last minute. :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Glad you couldn't find tickets... :P
E_
Site Admin

Re: 2011 Spring Forum Party (Family Gathering) May 14th!

Post by E_ »

TTT
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

ttt
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

Well guys and gals the 2011 Spring Forum Party just got a whole lot better!

HOUSEBOAT MAGAZING has said they well be attending and would like to do a feature story on things happening on the lake that weekend.
They couldn't have picked a better time. They may even be doing some promotional give aways and I will post details when I get them.

Now with a fantastic live band, E's free T-shirts and some great food it should be a wonderful time. Can't wait.

OH...just an FYI...knives, guns and other concealed weapons that could potentially cause harm to forum moderators are banned from this event. :-ss :-ss

:ymhug:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Sounds less and less like a family gathering, IMHO! Gettin' too big for my interests..... :(
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

WaterWings wrote:Well guys and gals the 2011 Spring Forum Party just got a whole lot better!

HOUSEBOAT MAGAZING has said they well be attending and would like to do a feature story on things happening on the lake that weekend.
They couldn't have picked a better time. They may even be doing some promotional give aways and I will post details when I get them.

Now with a fantastic live band, E's free T-shirts and some great food it should be a wonderful time. Can't wait.

OH...just an FYI...knives, guns and other concealed weapons that could potentially cause harm to forum moderators are banned from this event. :-ss :-ss

that is awesome Waterwings but the T-shirts are not free this year as they were last fall other than a few for contests. :)
as for the other... We will just have to bring ours as well and be a faster draw than any retard dumb enough to try something
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

re3too wrote:Sounds less and less like a family gathering, IMHO! Gettin' too big for my interests..... :(

bock Bock, were you comin any way?
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
re3too wrote:Sounds less and less like a family gathering, IMHO! Gettin' too big for my interests..... :(

bock Bock, were you comin any way?
As a matter of fact...yes. But I don't go places where I don't feel comfortable and after the chit this winter..... :( :( .You should know me better by now.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I was hoping you would be my date. You better feel comfortable around me [-(
JPatton and his wife should be with me as well babysitting me... lol
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I was hoping you would be my date. You better feel comfortable around me [-(
I am so releived you will have a babysitter in my absence, should I send JP come nametags with special messages for you?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

#-o
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I was hoping you would be my date. You better feel comfortable around me [-(

I know ya love me, Hillman, but I ain't datin' ya! #:-s And what did Lisa do that she got stuck wif both of you? :-o :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

She married JP. lol It was a package deal that she had to put up with me. :D
raptorlvr
Marina/Ramp: Jamestown Marina

Post by raptorlvr »

I willl be posting an itinerary for the forum party within the next week. I don't feel a need for a who's bringing what food thread as it always seems to work out. State Dock will be providing lots of stuff that I will put in the upcoming post. I guarantee...we won't go hungry!!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Thanks Deb, are we going to start having the spring one at State and the Fall one at Cave Springs? lol
raptorlvr

Post by raptorlvr »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Thanks Deb, are we going to start having the spring one at State and the Fall one at Cave Springs? lol
I'm thinking maybe another marina should have the opportunity to host a fall forum party...and I don't know if there will be houseboats for rent i.e. boatels, at Cave Springs in the fall. I'm happy to host one forum party a year, and along with everything else State Dock has in terms of entertainment, I'm at my limit!!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

:p
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

raptorlvr wrote:
E_HILLMAN wrote:Thanks Deb, are we going to start having the spring one at State and the Fall one at Cave Springs? lol
I'm thinking maybe another marina should have the opportunity to host a fall forum party...and I don't know if there will be houseboats for rent i.e. boatels, at Cave Springs in the fall. I'm happy to host one forum party a year, and along with everything else State Dock has in terms of entertainment, I'm at my limit!!!
Thanks for all you do....you have already went above and beyond! :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Putting a copy of this here as well. Thanks again Raptorlvr!!! :)
raptorlvr wrote:Please note that all times are Central Time.

I will have printed out schedules when you arrive at the dock.

State Dock would like to extend an invitation to everyone for our annual Forum Party.

When: Friday May 13th, Saturday May 14th, and Sunday May 15th

Where: State Dock, the one that Rocks!

Why: Let’s all meet with our boating friends and families to kick off the summer season with a great party!

Schedule of events
• Friday evening - Meet and greet and get settled in; bring your favorite appetizer to share, our restaurant, State Dock Grill, will also be open.
• Saturday Late afternoon – Cornhole Tournament
• Saturday evening – Pot Luck (Carry In) Dinner will be set up by the restaurant - everyone is asked to bring a favorite covered dish, salad, dessert or snack to share with the group. State Dock will also provide several items
• Saturday evening – “Ugly Early” will be performing ~8:00 p.m. CT
• Sunday morning – The restaurant will be open for breakfast.

Boatel Rates for Forum Party 2011

Boatels will be available for those that want to spend the whole weekend or just stay Saturday evening.
Rates are as follows:

Admirals (Sleeps 10 - 4 bedrooms, 1 sleeper sofa) – 1 night for $200 and 2 nights for $300

400 series (Sleeps 12 - 5 bedrooms, 1 sleeper sofa) or 450 series (Sleeps 10 - 4 bedrooms. 1 sleeper sofa) – 1 night for $300 and 2 nights for $400

750 series (sleeps 16 - 6 bedrooms, 2 sleeper sofas) – 1 night for $400 and 2 nights for $500

For boatel reservations please call 270-343-2525 or 1-888-782-8336. We look forward to seeing everyone. Hope you can make it!
bajababe342

Post by bajababe342 »

The Bajababe gang will try to be down on Saturday. BTW, we did get our T shirts today. Good quality t shirt. Grandaughter has worn hers all evening.

Check is in the mail E! thanks
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Hmmmm....might have to reconsider coming! What time is the "man" fight? :D ;;) =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

re3too wrote:Hmmmm....might have to reconsider coming! What time is the "man" fight? :D ;;) =))
I'm picking you up on the Bumblebee!
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
re3too wrote:Hmmmm....might have to reconsider coming! What time is the "man" fight? :D ;;) =))
I'm picking you up on the Bumblebee!
UMMMM........no! :-s
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

THIS WEEKEND!!!!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

If the facebook page is any indication then we have 43 attending for sure and 55 maybes... I know at least one of those maybes is a yes now (JP).
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=102309059845606
Attachments
2011 T-shirt Front.jpg
2011 T-shirt Front.jpg (36.25 KiB) Viewed 156712 times
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

The group I typically run with have 2 boatels rented, many are not on the forums, they don't know it yet but they will miss me, lol
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

LC addict wrote:The group I typically run with have 2 boatels rented, many are not on the forums, they don't know it yet but they will miss me, lol
We have about 30 people in LC's group... JabezBoy probably will have that many or more. I think he has four boats. It should be a great time, but it would be better with LCa there...
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Islander_212 wrote: It should be a great time, but it would be better with LCa there...
agreed.
ProVle
Contributor
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by ProVle »

I wonder how many Forum members that are shown as registered members but are banned from posting will be at this party? :ymdevil: =))
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

ProVle wrote:I wonder how many Forum members that are shown as registered members but are banned from posting will be at this party? :ymdevil: =))
I know of at least two... One of them is back posting under his third or fourth user name on LC.com, but not here. The other is banned here and LC.com. Are you coming by? I don't think I have seen you since Columbus Day... 2008 maybe at Lowgap? Man, has it been that long? That was a great weekend....
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

Islander_212 wrote:
ProVle wrote:I wonder how many Forum members that are shown as registered members but are banned from posting will be at this party? :ymdevil: =))
I know of at least two... One of them is back posting under his third or fourth user name on LC.com, but not here. The other is banned here and LC.com. Are you coming by? I don't think I have seen you since Columbus Day... 2008 maybe at Lowgap? Man, has it been that long? That was a great weekend....

Make that 3, I am planning on attending at this time. I can post here, but that other site don't like me. :ymsmug:
ProVle
Contributor
Marina/Ramp: Grider Hill

Post by ProVle »

Lock5, here are some stats for you.
As a member why can you not post????? How many more are out there in the same status?
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

ProVle wrote:Lock5, here are some stats for you.
As a member why can you not post????? How many more are out there in the same status?

I am banned from from LC.com, they have even went as far as trying to block my IP address(es) from seeing the forum. On my laptop at work I can't see anything, at home they have me about half blocked, and on my phone I can see anything I want. I assume someone really thought they were going to disrupt my life by blocking me, and I think it's a shame that they think that highly of themselves. =))
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

Lock5 wrote:
I am banned from from LC.com, they have even went as far as trying to block my IP address(es) from seeing the forum. On my laptop at work I can't see anything, at home they have me about half blocked, and on my phone I can see anything I want. I assume someone really thought they were going to disrupt my life by blocking me, and I think it's a shame that they think that highly of themselves. =))
Cool! We'll see you there. I will be down tomorrow morning early.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER

Post by LC addict »

Islander_212 wrote:
LC addict wrote:The group I typically run with have 2 boatels rented, many are not on the forums, they don't know it yet but they will miss me, lol
We have about 30 people in LC's group... JabezBoy probably will have that many or more. I think he has four boats. It should be a great time, but it would be better with LCa there...

Send me pics! I can't beleive the timing! This is the first forum party I've missed since thier inception! On the up side, this is a very exciting wknd for me! My youngest graduates HS, middle graduates college..... life is good!!!! But yeah, you will miss me!! Who is going to push you around in a dock cart if I'm not there? =))
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

LC addict wrote:

Send me pics! I can't beleive the timing! This is the first forum party I've missed since thier inception! On the up side, this is a very exciting wknd for me! My youngest graduates HS, middle graduates college..... life is good!!!! But yeah, you will miss me!! Who is going to push you around in a dock cart if I'm not there? =))
In your honor I will stay out of the dock cart this weekend. I guess I should say that I will "try" to stay out of it. You're the only pusher for me! We'll see you Sunday afternoon.
rockinrod7
Marina/Ramp: Cumberland Point

Post by rockinrod7 »

Due to some last minute miss-communications we're going to have to be a last minute cancel. L-) =(( L-) =(( L-) =((

Some day eventually we'll get to enjoy our lake friends again.

I'll send you my address E for our shirts.
Voting for Obama and his tax theories are comparable to a chicken voting for Colonel Sanders......Good luck everyone. :(
bajababe342

Post by bajababe342 »

Looks like the bajababe family won't be down either. Why is it kid stuff comes up at the last minute??

Have fun everyone
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

rockinrod7 wrote:Due to some last minute miss-communications we're going to have to be a last minute cancel. L-) =(( L-) =(( L-) =((

Some day eventually we'll get to enjoy our lake friends again.

I'll send you my address E for our shirts.

Thanks for your post Rod, send it to me and I will mail the shirts out. Was wondering where you were tonight!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

GREAT FORUM PARTY!!! :ymparty:

As the night wore down and after several people had headed on home I did a head count and there were still around 90 people. I would guess there were at least 1/3 again that many earlier.

Great getting to meet Jabez boy finally. This is what is great about these gatherings we get to see each other and also get to meet new forum members we had not met yet.

Thanks again to State Dock more especially Raptorlvr and CatDaddy!
B-)

...i'm still crackin up at ole Lock5 out there dancin around... lol
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

It was off and on rainy but there were pleny of pretty moments.
It was off and on rainy but there were pleny of pretty moments.
0514111840a.jpg (236.8 KiB) Viewed 156499 times
Why here is some dirty old man swinging on a pole enjoying a pretty moment himself.  LMAO
Why here is some dirty old man swinging on a pole enjoying a pretty moment himself. LMAO
0514111740a.jpg (324.81 KiB) Viewed 156499 times
Really liked the band (re3 would have hated it.
Really liked the band (re3 would have hated it.
0514112027a.jpg (57.36 KiB) Viewed 156499 times
0514112044a.jpg
0514112044a.jpg (58.47 KiB) Viewed 156499 times
0514112049b.3g2
Crappy quality vid
(271.31 KiB) Downloaded 38734 times
0514112050a.3g2
another crappy quality vid
(476.98 KiB) Downloaded 38816 times
JabezBoy in the colts jacket.  guess $pare would like him.
JabezBoy in the colts jacket. guess $pare would like him.
0514112110a.jpg (336.19 KiB) Viewed 156499 times
0514112112a.jpg
0514112112a.jpg (10.11 KiB) Viewed 156499 times
0514112205a.jpg
0514112205a.jpg (84.48 KiB) Viewed 156499 times
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Pictures make me nervous........

Good time was had, I think...........
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

you said that no one you knew looked at this site and it was ok... lol

I can remove.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:you said that no one you knew looked at this site and it was ok... lol

I can remove.

It's cool, just giving you a hard time....... :ymhug:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Whew #:-s

You know I would be the last to want to cause some kind of issue.
WaterWings
Better Member

Post by WaterWings »

From E's post:
"Why here is some dirty old man swinging on a pole enjoying a pretty moment himself. LMAO"

He does seem to be enjoying himself way too much there. =))

It was sure nice meeting you Lock5. Your certainly were not the Ted Kaczynski/Uni-Bomber type I had imagined. :))

Got to meet a lot of folks there that I had never had the opportunity to meet before. Yeah... some of them were even banned by that mean and evil other web site but they are all still good people none the less. Great party and again good to see everyone there.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Whew #:-s

You know I would be the last to want to cause some kind of issue.
FOUL! :^o :^o :^o :^o :D ;;) :-*
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

WaterWings wrote:From E's post:
It was sure nice meeting you Lock5. Your certainly were not the Ted Kaczynski/Uni-Bomber type I had imagined. :))

Ha,..... You were easy. =))

O:-) Good meeting you guys, even if you don't like me. O:-)
raptorlvr

Post by raptorlvr »

Lock5 wrote:Pictures make me nervous........

You had such a good time you forgot your left over green beans! If it's still there tomorrow I'll clean out the bowl and get it to you at the next forum party this fall that E_Hillman is planning...Right E?!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

raptorlvr wrote:
Lock5 wrote:Pictures make me nervous........

You had such a good time you forgot your left over green beans! If it's still there tomorrow I'll clean out the bowl and get it to you at the next forum party this fall that E_Hillman is planning...Right E?!

That's why we all Love You so much, well that and you do such a great job of organizing something that that bonehead E. would never be able to accomplish, jus sayin'.......

In all seriousness, Thank You Raptorlvr for all you do.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

raptorlvr wrote: I'll clean out the bowl and get it to you at the next forum party this fall that E_Hillman is planning...Right E?!

What? Me plan something? lol I don't have the proper degree for that. =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Some photos on Ugly Early's facebook page have been posted

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
Attachments
good party Spring Forum party 2011.jpg
good party Spring Forum party 2011.jpg (42.38 KiB) Viewed 156424 times

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”