ANOTHER SHORE LINE IS CUT

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Nearly

ANOTHER SHORE LINE IS CUT

Post by Nearly »

I just read where a friend of mine had their shore line cut and stolen. They were with a group of houseboats tied on the point across from Shinbone when someone cut and stole about 150 feet of their new line. Luckily, the culprit went unnoticed because knowing some of the members of the group, if caught, he probably wouldn't have walked away under his own power.

Why do SCUM like this have to spoil it for others. Don't they know how may thousands of dollars of damage they could cause or is this some REDNECK who knows and just doesn't care?
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Re: ANOTHER SHORE LINE IS CUT

Post by FasterThanYou »

People like that just don't give a d@mn and have no respect for other peoples property. I'm sure they figure if you can afford the boat surely you can afford to buy more rope and/or pay for the damage done. X( X( X( X( X(

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Its real BS for sure X( What if the line being undone made the houseboat go sideways and then maybe a errant middle of the night plowing wake flipped the house boat. Not very likely but it is a possibility. The waves can get REALLY big there because of the shallow area.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Dolphin
Marina/Ramp: lake Cumberland

Post by Dolphin »

I thought You meant the , Trees on Your friends , Shore Line

were cut and stolen =p~

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”