this weekend

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

bubbles
Better Member

this weekend

Post by bubbles »

posted this same thing on lc.com, but i think everyone reads the same here as there. but anyways.....anyone up for a good old fashioned raft up this saturday?
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: this weekend

Post by E_ »

I would love to! But I won't be able to make it. Was thinking about a 30 minute drive by on Suzies place sometime Saturday but it looks like you all will be out on the water. Julie and I will be in Science Hill to take Avery to see her maternal great grandmother and I figured I would drive over for a sec to make a delivery.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Post by Islander_212 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I would love to! But I won't be able to make it. Was thinking about a 30 minute drive by on Suzies place sometime Saturday but it looks like you all will be out on the water. Julie and I will be in Science Hill to take Avery to see her maternal great grandmother and I figured I would drive over for a sec to make a delivery.
E

You come on down and you have a boat to ride on... or boats I should say to take your pick from.

Biubbles

We are there, wherever it is going to be and I don't care where it is. No one has mentioned Jack's Branch or Shelton's Branch. Shelton's is a No Wake Zone where the Boys Camp is in Beaver Creek.

Craig
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I just won't have that much time to stick around Islander. I will need to get back to the "family".
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

We are riding with Suzie. Whereever she takes us is just fine. Then back to her place for a bonfire. Looks like a great weekend for Kate and I. :ymapplause: :ymparty:
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I just won't have that much time to stick around Islander. I will need to get back to the "family".
I got you E. I was just making sure you knew that we would accomodate, but I think you already knew this. What time are you coming down? We could make sure someone is there for you.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

bubbles wrote:.anyone up for a good old fashioned raft up this saturday?

Sounds good. I will try to make it.
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

_____ wrote:
bubbles wrote:.anyone up for a good old fashioned raft up this saturday?

Sounds good. I will try to make it.
___

If you need a ride out, I've got you covered!

Craig
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Thanks, I have your number. :D I'll be solo this weekend and don't want to bring the tank. My folks will also be down with their runabout so I could maybe talk them into thier first raft up. :D
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

_____ wrote: My folks will also be down with their runabout so I could maybe talk them into thier first raft up. :D
I'm thinkin' they might not want anyone to know they're responsible for reproducing you! :D :D :-* :-*
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

_____ wrote:Thanks, I have your number. :D I'll be solo this weekend and don't want to bring the tank. My folks will also be down with their runabout so I could maybe talk them into thier first raft up. :D
i was also going to suggest that i can come get you....or you could bring your sister's boat so i could try it out!
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

Like Jeffie said, Suze is our Captain for the weekend but I hope we get to see you sometime!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

bubbles wrote:
_____ wrote:Thanks, I have your number. :D I'll be solo this weekend and don't want to bring the tank. My folks will also be down with their runabout so I could maybe talk them into thier first raft up. :D
i was also going to suggest that i can come get you....or you could bring your sister's boat so i could try it out!
I think they might want to use it themselves. Forecast looks great. :D
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

_____ wrote:
bubbles wrote:
I think they might want to use it themselves. Forecast looks great. :D
well tell them to come on down and join us. i'll pick you up at the dock saturday?
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

I'll be there :D Have we decided on a location? My mom is excited to come party with us.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Bubbles said Governor's cove
Bryanthead
I posted something! WooHoo!
Marina/Ramp: Caney Creek Ramp & Jamestown

Post by Bryanthead »

Count us in!! I don't want summer to end... B-) B-)
Steve & Vikki Field
2004 214 WT Opem Bow
DMS

Post by DMS »

Is bald redneck locals allowed?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope you have to wear a wig.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Denmark- wrote:Is bald redneck locals allowed?
Don't listen to E, he won't be there anyway :D
$parechange
MASTER MEMBER

Post by $parechange »

The more the merrier! I want to meet Dolphin, we are gonna have to wake him up! :ymdevil:
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

That's a LONG haul from woodson bend. I'll see what kind of day the wife and kids are up for before I decide one way or the other.At least I know where it is now.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

imaposer wrote:That's a LONG haul from woodson bend. I'll see what kind of day the wife and kids are up for before I decide one way or the other.At least I know where it is now.
Aint that the truth. If we could just get them to go to CB all would be good. You'll have a much smoother ride over than we would.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
watt money
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Conley Bottom

Post by watt money »

Wish I could make it but I have a land based party to attend this weekend, been saying I'll attend the next one for along time but chit never works out so I can make it. But I'll be at the next one. :-\ :^o
imaposer
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

FasterThanYou wrote:
imaposer wrote:That's a LONG haul from woodson bend. I'll see what kind of day the wife and kids are up for before I decide one way or the other.At least I know where it is now.
Aint that the truth. If we could just get them to go to CB all would be good. You'll have a much smoother ride over than we would.

You gonna be there this weekend?
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

imaposer wrote:
FasterThanYou wrote:

You gonna be there this weekend?
We sure will be!!!

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

i can't wait to see some cool peeps tomorrow....gonna be an awesome day! :D ;;)
Nearly

Post by Nearly »

This looks like it might be one of those "the way they used to be" raftups guys and gals that a lot of us miss.

A slight raft up mishap put me out for a while but I'll be there in spirit with the old Buds. I know you all will have a great time as usual.

If you have the inclination, raise one for me. (do I hear drunk call?)
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

anyone got pics???

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”