Boat Storage Needed

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Islander_212
Marina/Ramp: State Dock / Caney Fork

Boat Storage Needed

Post by Islander_212 »

Alright everyone. We are going to move to Lake Cumberland permanent. We have been to LC ten weekends and to GR only two weekends. I would really like to have a dry storage located in Russell Springs if possible. It needs to be 30' in length with electricity and water. We go to Caney and Jamestown / SD about half the time each so I would rather not store at one of those locations as it is out of the way for the other one. We come right through RS to go to either place (well sort of) and if someone wants us to come to GR we can hit 80 or the Parkway and be there too. Another option would be to have a slip and Jamestown or SD but it would have to have a lift. We are currently looking for a cruiser so we can stay every weekend on the water too, but we are cheap! We are wanting a champagne level cruiser for a cheap beer price! Thanks in advance for any input. I did stop by Bluegrass Boat Storage just south of the Parkway and have called them and left a message but have not gotten a response back yet.

Craig and Kimberly
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Boat Storage Needed

Post by E_ »

What about the storage above the Alligator Ramps? Good spot to put in and gets you on the lake quick.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
DMS

Post by DMS »

not all of them but hope it might help...

Anglers hwy 76 866-7545
Bills boat barn hwy127 (across from country BPs store) 343-4829
Capt Hocks hwy 92 343-2260
D&G HWY127 343-3846
Powerline #1 hwy 92 Powerline #2 south 127 (LC could prob. help with that #)
Marine Assist did have some

Welcome Home. :ymhug:
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

I've talked to him, he's trying to stay as close to the Cumberland Pkwy exit as possible so he will be central to SD, JRM and Alligator, I only know of the one there off 127 back towards the stockyards, I think he has left a message with them.

BTW..... there went the neighborhood!!!! =))
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Just buy a condo at Woodson Bend, that way you would be close to imaposer, crwky, and us. We have boat storage units that are 30 feet and cost less than $600/year with electric and water.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

FasterThanYou wrote:Just buy a condo at Woodson Bend, that way you would be close to imaposer, crwky, and us. We have boat storage units that are 30 feet and cost less than $600/year with electric and water.
FTY

Wrong end of the lake. Some of those folks you mentioned are exactly the reasons that I would want to stay as far away from that end as possible!

Craig
Islander_212

Post by Islander_212 »

LC addict wrote:I've talked to him, he's trying to stay as close to the Cumberland Pkwy exit as possible so he will be central to SD, JRM and Alligator, I only know of the one there off 127 back towards the stockyards, I think he has left a message with them.

BTW..... there went the neighborhood!!!! =))
LCa is correct! About both the location, reason and the neighborhood going to heck!!!

I did call the one that she referenced, Bluegrass Boat Storage. By far the worse part of driving to Jamestown is the drive from RS to Jamestown. I certainly don't want to do it twice if I go to the Alligator area. That 55 MPH speed limit that goes nearly to the bypass has 'em scared to death! I follow more cars at 30 MPH than even close to 55.

Craig
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

Islander_212 wrote:
FasterThanYou wrote:Just buy a condo at Woodson Bend, that way you would be close to imaposer, crwky, and us. We have boat storage units that are 30 feet and cost less than $600/year with electric and water.
FTY

Wrong end of the lake. Some of those folks you mentioned are exactly the reasons that I would want to stay as far away from that end as possible!

Craig
If your boat is fast enough it doesn't matter where you are on the lake. =)) =)) =))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Camptt
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by Camptt »

There is a Brand new storage unit going up on hwy 1383 called Alligator Boat Storage. It is in between alligator 1 and 2. They also own Anglers boat storage off hwy 76. They should be done in Deceiver

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”