See any of you in the rain tomorrow?

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

See any of you in the rain tomorrow?

Post by E_ »

I guess tomorrow will be my last trip down to the lake before officially being a daddy. JPatton is coming down with me and I was wondering what everyone's plans are?

LC you still going to be out rain or shine? I was thinking about putting in at Cave Springs but my stick with Conley and head west.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Re: See any of you in the rain tomorrow?

Post by re3too »

I see how ya are! You'll ask LC but not me! Sheesh! :ymtongue: :ymtongue:
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Its a weekend so I did not expect your blonde wig to be out on the water... =))
Nearly

Post by Nearly »

Nearly's will be there. A day under cover at the dock beats a day in the rain indoors at home.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

We're hoping to get on the lake but if the weather sucks we'll be sitting on the porch watching the rain sippin on gin and juice. :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Still trying to decide.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

_____ wrote:Still trying to decide.
You can just sit in the dockominium and watch the rain :D

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Its a weekend so I did not expect your blonde wig to be out on the water... =))
    Iffin ya ain't too skeered, call me, you jacka$$! :p :p
    imaposer
    Better Member
    Marina/Ramp: conley bottom

Post by imaposer »

Absolutely 100% chance of us hitting the water tomorrow. Up here at brookville. :(
    I can't complain, it's a bonus day as I was supposed to start working seven days a week this week. Now it's starting Sunday.
    Next scheduled off day/trip to cumberland - August 20th. :-q
    bubbles
    Better Member

Post by bubbles »

First off....it's NOT gonna rain! X(
    Second....yes I plan on being there! :D
    Might even check out the comedian at Grider Saturday night!
    E_
    Site Admin

Post by E_ »

re3too wrote:
    E_HILLMAN wrote:Its a weekend so I did not expect your blonde wig to be out on the water... =))
      :-s
      re3too
      MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
      re3too wrote:
        :-s
        That's what I figured, chickenchit! :ymsigh:
        E_
        Site Admin

Post by E_ »

You takin the boat out tomorrow?
        Pac22
        MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

bubbles wrote:
        Might even check out the comedian at Grider Saturday night!
        Imagine that =))
        E_
        Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Hmmm Julie just had a few strong "pains". Seems to be subsiding but if they don't go away and STAY gone for hours heading south might not be a possibility unless it is only 23 miles south to Central Baptist instead of 143 to Conley...
        Pac22
        MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Hmmm Julie just had a few strong "pains". Seems to be subsiding but if they don't go away and STAY gone for hours heading south might not be a possibility unless it is only 23 miles south to Central Baptist instead of 143 to Conley...
        Dude your boating life is over for a while. It's not a bad thing, just the way it is. My sis has 2 little girls who are my buddies. But, her boat is full of spider webs, it hasn't seen much water time. Enjoy. =))
        E_
        Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Naaa, I think it has just begun... Julie was starting ot get burnt out on boating but now she is looking forward to next year when Avery can go and splash in the lake. I might go some this fall but I doubt I will want to go and leave her/them behind then for a full day of boating. I might drive down for dock party or something like that and then again it might be the end of my season...
        Pac22
        MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

I'm going with "it's the end of your season". I've seen it all too many times. :D Not saying it's a bad thing.
        E_
        Site Admin

Post by E_ »

You might indeed be right but I am going to stay in the state of denial until October... 8-}

At least now I will have a girl to turn into a Tom boy and she can go boating with me, hunting, karate, shooting, fishing, camping, etc. :D
        re3too
        MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Ya don't have to be a tomboy to enjoy those things. Family 1st, boating 2nd,IMHO. So ya goin' tomorow or not? Or are ya too skeered to tell me? :D ;;)
        E_
        Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Looks like ___ called it. Appears I am staying home tomorrow. They did not slow down and subside enough for me to be comfortable with being a 2 hour drive and X hours away on the lake.
        LC addict
        MASTER MEMBER
        Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

Okay E, heres the deal... if you make it out we will be somewhere around the dam, make sure you come find us. We will have our boat, a blue/white chapperal, the tri-toon, crownline and a cruiser.

If you don't make it for obvious reasons you better call me and tell me Avery's status!
        My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
        re3too
        MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Looks like ___ called it. Appears I am staying home tomorrow. They did not slow down and subside enough for me to be comfortable with being a 2 hour drive and X hours away on the lake.
        Goodchoice, IMHO! But I hate it that ___ was right! Sheesh! :D =))
        Pac22
        MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

re3too wrote:
        E_HILLMAN wrote:Looks like ___ called it. Appears I am staying home tomorrow. They did not slow down and subside enough for me to be comfortable with being a 2 hour drive and X hours away on the lake.
        I hate it that ___ was right! Sheesh! :D =))
        You really should be used to it by now. I guess they are right when they say the memory is the first thing to go. =))
        re3too
        MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

STFUPac! :ymtongue:
        E_
        Site Admin

Post by E_ »

I sure hope some of you guys bring me back some pictures from this weekend I missed and post them for me.

And for that matter maybe start a thread each weekend for a while with pictures from your fun so I can live through you a little... lol :ymsigh: :p
        Nearly

Post by Nearly »

Well, sorry E but it didn't rain at all last weekend (well except for a shower early Saturday morning but we were seeping then). We heard reports of rain in Lex and Cinti but on the lake the days were beautiful.

I was concerned for ___'s boat all uncovered but it wasn't because of the rain, it was from the three guys using the fire hose hydrant behind his boat for a community shower :)

The ever elusive ___ was nowhere to be seen. His boat looks like someone is there but the only sign of life around his dock leaves webs behind.
        Pac22
        MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

I took the weekend off so I could take care of our sick pooch. I had originally planned on going so I left the huge canvas cover off (that thing is a bitch). Looking forward to getting back down Friday afternoon.
        And don't make fun of our community firehose shower. That thing rocks on a hot and humid day. :D
        Nearly

Post by Nearly »

_____ wrote:I took the weekend off so I could take care of our sick pooch. I had originally planned on going so I left the huge canvas cover off (that thing is a bitch). Looking forward to getting back down Friday afternoon.
        And don't make fun of our community firehose shower. That thing rocks on a hot and humid day. :D
        That shower would skin the hair off your head :) BTW, looked like some serious corn hole going on too.

Luau this weekend.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”