East West and Middle End Debris Reports

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

East West and Middle End Debris Reports

Post by E_ »

I'm sure several from the forum made it down this weekend. What is the debris status for the

A. East End (London Dock to Fishing Creek)

B. Middle End (Mouth of Fishing Creek to Harmon Creek)

C. West End (Harmon Creek to the Dam)

I plan on being down next weekend and your thoughts might help me decide on where to put in... I will be observing the OSS Race if I make it and if the debris on the West, Middle thru east end are good I might put in MUCH further west. If not the furthest west I will go will be Conley. If they are really bad I might try Omega and idle my way up... We have some more rain in the forecast so let’s keep this updated... :)

THANKS! :D
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: East West and Middle End Debris Reports

Post by Lock5 »

I am picking up a Rental HB from Grider on Wens afternoon, I have no plans to go watch the racin' but I hope to be chillin' at the mouth of Beaver Creek all weekend. Look for a Grider Rental and a two story Pontoon. :ymhug:
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Re: East West and Middle End Debris Reports

Post by Pac22 »

Hey E the whole lake sucks. Stay home. :ymdevil:

Hey Lock, I'll definately look you up this weekend. I'll be out there somewhere, but not at the race. :D

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”