Anyone else other than Howl see this on facebook?

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Anyone else other than Howl see this on facebook?

Post by E_ »

Lake Cumberland **MAY 5th Kentuckylake.com Exclusive--US COAST GUARD ANNOUNCEMENT - Coast Guard has issued a Safety Zone. This means that no recreational boats are to be on eitherrivers, the Cumberland or Tennessee, OR either Lakes, Kentucky or Barkley, at anytime until AT LEAST Monday at Midnight. The State will be enforcing this wit...h everyone. Please let anyone know that needs to know and get the word out!!!
Kentucky Lake Conditions, Lake Barkely Conditions
www.KentuckyLake.com
Find Kentucky Lake weather conditions at KentuckyLake.com. You can also check for Lake Barkley weather conditions and more.
7 hours ago · Comment ·

http://www.facebook.com/explorelakecumberland
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
crwky

Re: Anyone else other than Howl see this on facebook?

Post by crwky »

Yep me did :-o
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Anyone else other than Howl see this on facebook?

Post by E_ »

:-? Who started that group...
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”