Cave Springs

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Just4Fun
Contributor

Cave Springs

Post by Just4Fun »

Whats going on at Cave Springs? Are they closing? Lots of Boats gone. See they are offering big savings,Wonder why?
Last edited by Just4Fun on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MarineAssist
Better Member

Re: Cave Springs

Post by MarineAssist »

I have heard Ed has had some health issues. Not sure if that is related or not.
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

They sure have a good spot on the lake. Shame to go down.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

Just4Fun wrote: See they have big savings,
??????????Where. Ok maybe for new customers..

Horrible drive, no pump out, no cable. Rates going up...What's so good about it?
;
Last edited by Pac22 on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

Lots of bad deck ,no CABLE,NO INTERNET, NO LIGHTING,Need to offer the ones who stay 20%
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Just4Fun wrote:Lots of bad deck ,no CABLE,NO INTERNET, NO LIGHTING,Need to offer the ones who stay 20%
Totally agree....
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

Do you have to have big money for them to make you happy? Keep who you have make them happy and others will come. Word of mouth will make or break you.
Last edited by Just4Fun on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I think the they drew a bad hand with the lake level, but they should have never agreed to the current location. The drive is nothing short of rediculous. I feel sorry for them.
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

I hope they're not going out of biz. I just talked to someone over there a few days ago that ordered some products from me.

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

lol, the dock was just as bad and worse at the old site and no one seemed to care much but I am guessing by the time people get done driving to the new one they are so anxious and aggrivated they notice it more... lol
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

We considered Cave Springs when looking for a place after leaving GHD. Love the lake location but the access, even from Somerset turned us off. Plus they have no covered runabout slips other than small cruiser slips which are high priced and metered (no need for that). Besides, _____ was there and that was a huge trurn off! :D :-* :-*
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

Who do you feel sorry for Lock5? Marina or Boat Owners.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

re3too wrote:We considered Cave Springs when looking for a place after leaving GHD. Love the lake location but the access, even from Somerset turned us off. Plus they have no covered runabout slips other than small cruiser slips which are high priced and metered (no need for that). Besides, _____ was there and that was a huge trurn off! :D :-* :-*
You are at Grider still?? Or is it Conley now :-? :ymdevil:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

_____ wrote:
re3too wrote:We considered Cave Springs when looking for a place after leaving GHD. Love the lake location but the access, even from Somerset turned us off. Plus they have no covered runabout slips other than small cruiser slips which are high priced and metered (no need for that). Besides, _____ was there and that was a huge trurn off! :D :-* :-*
You are at Grider still?? Or is it Conley now :-? :ymdevil:
I'll keep you guessin'! Are ya worried? :-ss :-ss :ymdevil:
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:lol, the dock was just as bad and worse at the old site and no one seemed to care much but I am guessing by the time people get done driving to the new one they are so anxious and aggrivated they notice it more... lol
The dock itself isn't the issue. I have no problem with that part.
Nautiques R Us
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by Nautiques R Us »

E Which part of Cave Springs do you have a problem with?
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

I really feel sorry for the boat owners, I don't know whether CS had any other options or if they just took the first place presented to them, they should have held out for another spot. I agree it's a great place on the lake, but the drive is awful.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Nautiques R Us wrote:E Which part of Cave Springs do you have a problem with?

I have not had a problem with any part of Cave Springs. (well other than I wish they had Cabin Rentals that were under their control above the Marina that allowed pets like their other cabins at the old location.. :( )

I was just repeating comments from the above posts. I have yet to have a bad experience with them.
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

E - are you at Cave Springs? Did they do alot of improvements? Cable and Internet.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope, I am a transient boater. Thru the season I might get a transient slip and depending on the marina maybe even a cabin..

During the year I can end up at:
Conley Bottom, Leesford, Cave Springs, State Dock and I might also get a cabin above and or just put in at Cumberland Point, Fall Creek, Waitsboro, etc.
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

Which one is better for the family life other then State Dock?
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Depends on your family. I personally would not have a family at state but some families do great there. For me if I had a slip and a family I would be at Conley, Cave Springs, maybe even Grider. (I would consider Jamestown for a family but I still hold a grudge against them over the screwin they gave the SOKY from a past plunge... and they have to my knowledge never made it right.)

I don't know enough about Burnside or Beaver Creek to comment on them.
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

WhiteNights was at Cave Springs a few years ago do you know why he left? I dont like Burnside because of the bottle neck.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Cave Springs was still in transition and some of the things they said would happen did not happen quick enough from what I understand. U2U and I'm sure he will fill you in...
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

Ok.Thats a good idea.Thanks. Find out the facts this way.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Driving from Ohio you pretty much have your pic as there are routes that could make about any of them near the same time as the others.

Have to taken a day trip and went to each Marina and walked the docks etc? See for yourself. You never know when someone will have a grudge against a marina that might actually be a good one now. I'm not saying it is not good to have some info from several different sources such as the forums and messages/e-mails to multipe slip holders but what I think will seal the deal as what you like might be different than someone else is seeing for yourself and maybe even talking to the Management at each to get a feel for their atmosphere.
Just4Fun
Contributor

Post by Just4Fun »

I agree.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Depends on your family. I personally would not have a family at state but some families do great there. For me if I had a slip and a family I would be at Conley, Cave Springs, maybe even Grider. (I would consider Jamestown for a family but I still hold a grudge against them over the screwin they gave the SOKY from a past plunge... and they have to my knowledge never made it right.)

I don't know enough about Burnside or Beaver Creek to comment on them.
As far as JRM, While I admit that the new owner should have honored prizes that he previous owner gave away for polar plunge, that is all in the past. (The positive to that is that they were prizes, no one actually lost money... still not right but didn't actually cost anyone) That was 2 owners ago. I am happy at JRM..maybe b/c I've been there all my life...and the proximity works for me having a house close by. But in any case, there were improvements last year and I am hoping this new manager brings more improvements. To me, its a nice place to be!
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

When you buy a company and don't change the name sometimes you need to right some wrongs...
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Just4Fun wrote:WhiteNights was at Cave Springs a few years ago do you know why he left? I dont like Burnside because of the bottle neck.
His boat was next to mine. He really got fed up with the spider problem. I think that's the main reason but I could be wrong.
LC addict
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: JRM

Post by LC addict »

E_HILLMAN wrote:When you buy a company and don't change the name sometimes you need to right some wrongs...
Yes, the previous owner should have, but they didnt, now they have another owner. Can't blame the present owner for things that happened 2 owners back. If that was the case there would be no where to dock as all the marinas have had issues at one time or another.
My greatest accomplishments call me Mom!
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Ok, you got me.
katie
MASTER MEMBER

Post by katie »

I loved JRM when we were there... :)
Even a broken clock is right twice a day ;)
Nautiques R Us

Post by Nautiques R Us »

I can see the marinas that are full building more slips because they are obvioulsy doing things right. With the economy as it is, to still be full is a great thing! But, if you are half full as CSM is right now, I would think it would be prudent to reward the people who have stuck by you by not raising rates (the rate is not raised if you pay a month early) and to fix up what you have rather than leave things undone and add more slips. I own a business myself and during this bad economy, I have made it a point not to raise prices. I have not raised them for 2 years and will not raise them this year either. My customers are really appreciative of my understanding what a tough time it is for them right now. Rather than chase customers away, I have chosen to make less money myself because I know in the long run it will pay off. I get all of my business from word of mouth and have done so for almost 12 years now. If you provide top quality service to those you already have, you don't have to spend money advertising or offer deep discounts to lure people in because your customers will do it for you! :D
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

_____ wrote:
Just4Fun wrote:WhiteNights was at Cave Springs a few years ago do you know why he left? I dont like Burnside because of the bottle neck.
His boat was next to mine. He really got fed up with the spider problem. I think that's the main reason but I could be wrong.
Oh, ___ my friend! This is almost too easy. I don't think spiders had anything to do with it! Hello! His boat was next to yours! Sheesh! #-o =)) :ymdevil:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

=))
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Guilty as charged. He got skeered. :D

Actually CSM do offer the same rates as last yr for current customers, so long as you pay by March 1st. After that date it is a 5% increase over last yrs rate.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Man I sure do miss Gator 1... Only been to CSM one time and they where great to us!!!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
WhiteNights

Post by WhiteNights »

re3too wrote:
_____ wrote:
Oh, ___ my friend! This is almost too easy. I don't think spiders had anything to do with it! Hello! His boat was next to yours! Sheesh! #-o =)) :ymdevil:
I had to join this group just to respond to this post :)) All the above is my final answer :D

E was correct about the main reason why we left. Part of our group from GHD where promised some things that just did not happen, we paid early on good faith but these things did not get done.

I do think they had good intentions however once we saw it was not going to happen as we where told time and again, it was time for us to leave. Boating season is too short to come down and not be happy.

And yes the dock is in rough shape, no cable, no pumpout, poor parking, _____, etc, but I think we could have lived with that if the other stuff was done as we where told.
DMS

Post by DMS »

Lock5 wrote: I agree it's a great place on the lake, but the drive is awful.
I helped haul the blacktop for the "road" to CSM. I could not believe they were putting a marina down that pigpath. I even told a Russell Co. Deputy they would need a police sub-station to handle all the accident reports. The haul bills were good, Columbia-Cave Springs, but try that drive weighing 80,000 lbs and top heavy with 20 or so more trucks on that road.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

WhiteNights wrote:
re3too wrote:
_____ wrote:
I had to join this group just to respond to this post :)) All the above is my final answer :D

E was correct about the main reason why we left. Part of our group from GHD where promised some things that just did not happen, we paid early on good faith but these things did not get done.

I do think they had good intentions however once we saw it was not going to happen as we where told time and again, it was time for us to leave. Boating season is too short to come down and not be happy.

And yes the dock is in rough shape, no cable, no pumpout, poor parking, _____, etc, but I think we could have lived with that if the other stuff was done as we where told.
What were you promised, exactly, that didn't get done?
WhiteNights

Post by WhiteNights »

We where told that several of us would be in new slips together as a group. After we got there and talked with you guys, many of you where told you would get first choice on new slips, which I could understand since you had been waiting on them longer than us. And as you said, the spider issue was too much for me to stay in that slip any longer.

Those new slips had still not been built by the end of that year, ___, when did they get finished?
Last edited by WhiteNights on Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

They were completed last yr. But as far as I knoe there aren't many boats in them.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

WhiteNights wrote:
I told ya it was ___! :D But be glad he didn't stay! He's a big ole electricity hog with that big fancy air conditioner I heard he has! In fact, he caused all kinds of problems at his former marina because of it! =)) :ymdevil:
Nautiques R Us

Post by Nautiques R Us »

My understanding is that the new slips are small and would not fit larger cruisers. They told people their boats couldn't stick out past the end of their slip and also made a rule that you can't park your runabout behind your houseboat if it stuck out past the end of the slip either but they now have a rickety old houseboat sticking 10 feet out of the back of a 30 foot slip! I think they would have been better off to keep the clients they had happy by making what they had really nice than to keep adding on. Word of mouth is the best way to build or destroy a business!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Nautiques R Us wrote:My understanding is that the new slips are small and would not fit larger cruisers. They told people their boats couldn't stick out past the end of their slip and also made a rule that you can't park your runabout behind your houseboat if it stuck out past the end of the slip either but they now have a rickety old houseboat sticking 10 feet out of the back of a 30 foot slip! I think they would have been better off to keep the clients they had happy by making what they had really nice than to keep adding on. Word of mouth is the best way to build or destroy a business!
The new slips are 18x40, which is plenty big enough for a large cruiser. That is, if we are talking about the same ones.
JabezBoy
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs Marina

Post by JabezBoy »

Boys and girls! How could you NOT like CSM?
Let's examine the positives:
1) you have to drive by the boyhood home of Jabezboy to get there
2) great location on the lake
3) you have to drive by the boyhood home of Jabezboy to get there
4) Teddy harris grocery
5) you drive RIGHT BY the boyhood home of Jabezboy!
6) Ed and family - can there be nicer people who have to deal with all the different personalities that they have to deal with?
7) Jabez, gateway to nowhere!
8) yes, the drive sucks, but the people you drive past to get there are entertaining!
9) National monument and historic monument coming soon! (home of Jabezboy!)
"Boats - Vessels of Freedom, Harbours of Healing - Boats"
Nautiques R Us

Post by Nautiques R Us »

=)) :)) =)) :)) OMG!! I am laughing so much I can't even respond to that Jabezboy!!!
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Well, JabezBoy! Far be it from me to EVER cause trouble, but I'd say most of those are reasons to bypass CSM!
:D ;;) =)) :ymdevil:
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

We got a call from a slip customer @ CSM wanting to know if we would consider returning again, and we had to inform them that ___ and just chillin' would be coming to SD and there was no way we could leave with them headed our way...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOATING SEASON...
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:We got a call from a slip customer @ CSM wanting to know if we would consider returning again, and we had to inform them that ___ and just chillin' would be coming to SD and there was no way we could leave with them headed our way...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOATING SEASON...

Well if you really told them that I don't look for my boat to start come time to move. =)) jk of course. I really wish them the best, but things just haven't panned out the way I'd like them to....But really dude, don't jump the gun. Chillin is headed your way but I have until April 1st to decide. And since we now have a contract on our house to sell, every penny is being counted. So we will just have to wait and see what happens. If Gator calls I will have to seriously consider them as well. Being they are $1200 less than State. That's a lot of gas money for the boat. I could just cruise over every weekend. That way I get to hang out, and get to take a boat ride each time. It's a win win....Whereas if I come to State, I won't be heading out much. And that, IMO is the whole point of owning a boat. Firing up the engine and finding a cove.

Hey Roostie, how many hrs on that houseboat now, 10? =)) =)) =))
Nautiques R Us

Post by Nautiques R Us »

___...you might want to check out your contract with CSM. Most of the marinas seem to have a written 30 day cancellation clause. That would mean unless you cancel in writing by March 1st your contract is automatically renewed for another year!
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Nautiques R Us wrote:___...you might want to check out your contract with CSM. Most of the marinas seem to have a written 30 day cancellation clause. That would mean unless you cancel in writing by March 1st your contract is automatically renewed for another year!
It was in ours when we were at Gator 1, the day they had the meeting to break the news about the move, we gave Ed & Estee our written notice... It was still the hardest boating decision ever made by us!!!
I don't believe that they hold you to it, but we did it by the book!!!
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

It's funny reading about these Marina's, I'm getting a little more serious about the houseboat thing and we have visited several of the Marinas over the last few weeks. I really like Jamestown and nobody hardly ever mentions them. State Dock is out, to much partying for me, I like a cold one as well as anyone, but I do have a family and they don't want to be around a big party every weekend. I think we have decided upon Conely Bottom due to location and it seems to be a little more family freindly. I'm with ___ on the notion that I don't own a boat to hang out at a Marina, mine will start and run and will be out on the lake most all weekends that I'm down there. I just don't get the whole hanging out on the dock thing.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Lock5 wrote:It's funny reading about these Marina's, I'm getting a little more serious about the houseboat thing and we have visited several of the Marinas over the last few weeks. I really like Jamestown and nobody hardly ever mentions them. State Dock is out, to much partying for me, I like a cold one as well as anyone, but I do have a family and they don't want to be around a big party every weekend. I think we have decided upon Conely Bottom due to location and it seems to be a little more family freindly. I'm with ___ on the notion that I don't own a boat to hang out at a Marina, mine will start and run and will be out on the lake most all weekends that I'm down there. I just don't get the whole hanging out on the dock thing.
The great thing about State Dock is that if you don't want to party the party won't bother you... Something about the location of the dock house blocks the sound from traveling down Pumpkin Creek...
As for hanging at the dock, we have been houseboating since the summer of 1981, and have spent many a weekend coved out, but bigger is better in one way and bad in others... Coving a 16'X82" widebody houseboat is a job, and yes it has only spent 2 weekends out on the lake since it's purchase new in 04, now we go out a float for the day, eat dinner and then head to the dock after dark, and heck it even spent one night at CSM last summer!!! Rippin' and running is for SeaDoo's and 100 mph outboards!!!
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Nautiques R Us wrote:___...you might want to check out your contract with CSM. Most of the marinas seem to have a written 30 day cancellation clause. That would mean unless you cancel in writing by March 1st your contract is automatically renewed for another year!
Excellent point and thanks for the heads up.
WhiteNights

Post by WhiteNights »

State has a 60 day notice requirement if you do not intend to renew, otherwise it automatically renews. Not sure how binding it really is but that is a fair request.

Of course I found out a long time ago that a marina can non-renew you without notice :-o
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

WhiteNights wrote:

Of course I found out a long time ago that a marina can non-renew you without notice :-o
Yeah! But have you forgotten they had "cause". Don't you remeber that you broke the electicity system with that big fancy bada$$ air conditioner? Sheesh! :D :D
Nautiques R Us

Post by Nautiques R Us »

WhiteNights,

I don't know you but I get the impression from all these posts that you might be a little onery! :D :)) :D :))
WhiteNights

Post by WhiteNights »

Who me???

I have been known to 'crack' a smile once in awhile :)) :))
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

Nautiques R Us wrote:WhiteNights,

I don't know you but I get the impression from all these posts that you might be a little onery! :D :)) :D :))
UNDERSTATEMENT! Please don't get him started! There's no telling what we might see but(t) what do I know! :ymdevil: :D ;;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:
The great thing about State Dock is that if you don't want to party the party won't bother you... Something about the location of the dock house blocks the sound from traveling down Pumpkin Creek...
BS, :))

I stayed there for poker Run and could not get a wink of sleep from 2am to 5:30am because of some dumb arse in the slip next to me BLASTING the same 3 songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Right on E, Poker Run last year same thing, and I knew the people doing it. The lack of quiet hours at SD is not for me. Having said that, the lack of quiet hours is probley why it's full. ;)
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

heck those with me that had the ability to raise up and look said the water patrol came over a few times thru the night and told them to turn it down and that they would turn it down for a few minutes and then crank it back up...

then I guess around 5am was the last visit by the WP and it stayed off. Of course I had to get up to leave for breakfast not long after that... ARGH.
DMS

Post by DMS »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
BS, :))

I stayed there for poker Run and could not get a wink of sleep from 2am to 5:30am because of some dumb arse in the slip next to me BLASTING the same 3 songs over and over and over and over and over and over and over...
Was it that BOOM BOOM BOOM bugaloo cRAP they blast at Harmon? A Smith & Wesson beats four aces.
WhiteNights

Post by WhiteNights »

E_HILLMAN wrote:heck those with me that had the ability to raise up and look said the water patrol came over a few times thru the night and told them to turn it down and that they would turn it down for a few minutes and then crank it back up...

then I guess around 5am was the last visit by the WP and it stayed off. Of course I had to get up to leave for breakfast not long after that... ARGH.
It was Poker Run weekend for crying out loud, just what did you expect?? That is the biggest party weekend on the lake!

That is like going to Bourbon Street in Feb and complaining about the party noise. :))

However on the far end of the dock it was fairly quiet, I know because I bailed early and went back to the boat. Starting to show my age :p
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:heck those with me that had the ability to raise up and look said the water patrol came over a few times thru the night and told them to turn it down and that they would turn it down for a few minutes and then crank it back up...

You know what they say, If you can't run with the big dogs....... :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

1) The music was distorted
2) Till 5am?
3) The same 3 songs?
4) someone should be at least shot for #3.

There is a distinct difference between people partying and cranking some good tunes and some idiots that just turn a stereo all the way up, play the same crap and sounds like crap as well. I don't want to EVER hear any of you saying that to me complain about the idiots at harmon and there distored crap. IN FACT several complain about THAT in MID DAY!
FasterThanYou
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Woodson Bend

Post by FasterThanYou »

If you drink enough you'll sleep through anything. :)) :)) :))

Keyboards should be equipped with breathalyzers
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

This really deserves a thread of its' own but since ya'll already hijacked it, I'll chime in.....

As much as it kills me to agree with E...... ;) I don't care what day or weekend it is at some point when asked to tone it down, you do so just out of rrespect for others. If you do not have the ability to do so, then you need to take it to a cove! And ya'll wonder why we are such adament weekday boaters! Sheesh! JMHO! :D
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Lock5 wrote:Right on E, Poker Run last year same thing, and I knew the people doing it. The lack of quiet hours at SD is not for me. Having said that, the lack of quiet hours is probley why it's full. ;)
You told me you didn't hear us, we even had hot dogs and grilled chicken cooked for you, who cares if it was 2 am and then when we left to put a boat on the trailer at 3am we didn't even bang on your boat, we thought about it but didn't do it!!! =)) =)) =))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

Lock5 wrote:Right on E, Poker Run last year same thing, and I knew the people doing it. The lack of quiet hours at SD is not for me. Having said that, the lack of quiet hours is probley why it's full. ;)
You told me you didn't hear us, we even had hot dogs and grilled chicken cooked for you, who cares if it was 2 am and then when we left to put a boat on the trailer at 3am we didn't even bang on your boat, we thought about it but didn't do it!!! =)) =)) =))

You didn't bother me on Satursay night, I was drunk then, it was Friday night they played music till the wee hours in the morning. :D :D :D
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Heck I was MUCH worse off than the boat show and I still could not sleep thru it. Luckily I was a light weight that day and might have been hitting the caffeine since around 11am pretty heavy and I got to take a nap from 11:30 till 2 am... =))
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Lock5 wrote:
Satursay night,
Sounds like you were again. =))
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Lock5 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:
Lock5 wrote:
Satursay night,
Sounds like you were again. =))

I resemble that remark........... :ymtongue:

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”