Cave Springs

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Re: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

E_HILLMAN wrote:Heck I was MUCH worse off than the boat show and I still could not sleep thru it. Luckily I was a light weight that day and might have been hitting the caffeine since around 11am pretty heavy and I got to take a nap from 11:30 till 2 am... =))
Both of you need to quit :(( . As Whitenights said, it was Poker Run, what did you expect?? If you didn't expect that, then at least now you know better and there will be 2 more slips open next yr for those who enjoy the party...... :D Like me
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I came expecting a loud party. I just did not expect the same songs over and over and over blasting outside a boat that at times no one was even outside of.

DJ warned me fair and square and I did not complain to anyone at State Dock or the Water Patrol because I was warned. But apparently according to my compadres someone complained several times and they ignored the WP... THat tells me they must have been going a bit over board.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

_____ wrote:
Both of you need to quit :(( . As Whitenights said, it was Poker Run, what did you expect??
I hear what you are saying but I still have to say that at some point, no matter what weekend it is, there has to be some modicum of respect for others. There are events and weekends on the lake that I would like to enjoy but avoid because of the "woo hoo I'm here and gonna party no matter what so kiss my a$$" mind set that exists! There are always two sides to everything. My "side" says yes, you absolutely have every right to party but at some point you have to respect the rights of those who aren't as "hardy" as you! The other "side" seems to say "TS! if you don't like it either suck it up or stay home". It really does pi$$ me off that there are things I personally cannot enjoy anymore because of the "me, me, me" attitude! Again, JMHO!
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

I understand your point. But, as has been said, this is ONE weekend a year. And it's known as a party down weekend. If you don't know, you musta been livin' on da moon..... So for those not into that scene shouldn't put themselves in a situation to be aggrevated by said scene. JMHO :D

I mean really, it's a HUGE lake. You can literally go "around the corner" and be rid of all the noise. That's what I would do. But again, JMO. :D
Jaybird
Better Member

Post by Jaybird »

re3too wrote:
_____ wrote:
Both of you need to quit :(( . As Whitenights said, it was Poker Run, what did you expect??
I hear what you are saying but I still have to say that at some point, no matter what weekend it is, there has to be some modicum of respect for others. There are events and weekends on the lake that I would like to enjoy but avoid because of the "woo hoo I'm here and gonna party no matter what so kiss my a$$" mind set that exists! There are always two sides to everything. My "side" says yes, you absolutely have every right to party but at some point you have to respect the rights of those who aren't as "hardy" as you! The other "side" seems to say "TS! if you don't like it either suck it up or stay home". It really does pi$$ me off that there are things I personally cannot enjoy anymore because of the "me, me, me" attitude! Again, JMHO!
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
re3too
MASTER MEMBER

Post by re3too »

_____ wrote:
I mean really, it's a HUGE lake. You can literally go "around the corner" and be rid of all the noise. That's what I would do. But again, JMO. :D
And vice versa! :D ;;) :-*
"The language of friendship is not words but meaning." (Henry David Thoreau)
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

E_HILLMAN wrote:I came expecting a loud party. I just did not expect the same songs over and over and over blasting outside a boat that at times no one was even outside of.

DJ warned me fair and square and I did not complain to anyone at State Dock or the Water Patrol because I was warned. But apparently according to my compadres someone complained several times and they ignored the WP... THat tells me they must have been going a bit over board.
I think crwky will agree with me, you where at the wrong end of the dock those nights!!! We hear nothing out our way!!!

And ___ give me a freakin' break, you never come in Sat. night for the party... =)) =)) =))
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Whatever dude, I showed up. But you were crashed. I'm not going to wake your parents up just because you are out. Kitten fans can't hang. :D
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

_____ wrote:Whatever dude, I showed up. But you were crashed. I'm not going to wake your parents up just because you are out. Kitten fans can't hang. :D
We didn't crash until 4am Sunday morning, I saw chillin' but not you!!!
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER

Post by Pac22 »

Thats because I was still partying.Chillin is a lightweight. :D
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

_____ wrote:Thats because I was still partying.Chillin is a lightweight. :D