THe Lake Today

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

THe Lake Today

Post by E_ »

Was out on the lake today and all was good as normal. Decided to leave the cove around 1:30 and let my Bro in law idle from the cove near fall creek over to Conley for lunch. Up behind us pops the WP boat checkin us out even though we were not drawing any attention as we were safely idling back to the dock taking our time with two people that don't drink and me not drinking anyway.

Thus I turned and waved (not sure who the officers were but I assume one was T) and they turned around and headed back west.

LOL

All kinds of Jetskis jumpin around etc. and I am guessing becuase I am easily make on who I am I got buzzed... LOL

Oh well glad I was safe and had all my documents and saftey gear needed in case more than a drive by happened.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Re: THe Lake Today

Post by Lock5 »

I was on the river all day yesterday and never even saw the WP, but my nieghbor has a WP in his family that works on Lake Herrington he said they were very busy on Fri. night. and hauled a few in.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

All was nice out today. Beautiful day and the water felt GREAT.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Pac22
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Cave Springs

Post by Pac22 »

We were in Harmon all Saturday and they did thier usual drive by's. But didn't see them messing with anyone. Was a great weekend. :D
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

Lock5 wrote:I was on the river all day yesterday and never even saw the WP, but my nieghbor has a WP in his family that works on Lake Herrington he said they were very busy on Fri. night. and hauled a few in.
Went to LEX. Saturday, and man is the river muddy...
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”