Thruster line blown

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Thruster line blown

Post by Pop-O »

Blew another line. By the time you realize you have blown a line you dump a lot of ATF fluid. Pulled the starboard thruster off and the fitting where it attaches to the thruster was so badly corroded it was disconnected. Poor quality parts by the manufacturer. Was able to remove it by myself but don't have enough hands to reinstall without getting water in the lines. Rob down for poker run and will put back on then.
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Thruster line blown

Post by E_ »

He has to earn his keep somehow.
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

HaHa well maybe that will be enough reason to get off the pool and participate in a normal life........look forward to seeing him. Oh, by the way I can help with the thruster if he backs out and doesn't show......
Pop-O
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: State Dock/Punkin Creek

Post by Pop-O »

Thanks for the offer. Maybe you can come by and supervise. We are getting good at this. This will be the 3rd time we have done this!
I have taken the road least traveled................and now I am freakin LOST !

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”