2014 Poker Run (thoughts and pics)

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

2014 Poker Run (thoughts and pics)

Post by E_ »

Well several pics and vids have been coming in over the past couple days. Hope to see more on our facebook page and maybe some here if anyone has the time.

Share your pics and share your thoughts... Did you get to see enough of the big boats that you will come back next year? Was it worth your trip?

Here is a vid Pourme posted on the FB page of their run up to LFM today.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... =3&theater

THANKS Pourme!

More photos can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/58577325800/photos/

Another vid earlier in the week https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10 ... =3&theater

Tyler Davidson 1.jpg
Tyler Davidson 1.jpg (71.77 KiB) Viewed 9120 times
Tyler Davidson 2.jpg
Tyler Davidson 2.jpg (65.92 KiB) Viewed 9120 times
Tyler Davidson 3.jpg
Tyler Davidson 3.jpg (71.8 KiB) Viewed 9120 times
Tyler Davidson 4.jpg
Tyler Davidson 4.jpg (73.28 KiB) Viewed 9120 times
Tyler Davidson 5.jpg
Tyler Davidson 5.jpg (75.23 KiB) Viewed 9120 times
Tyler Davidson 6.jpg
Tyler Davidson 6.jpg (92.71 KiB) Viewed 9120 times
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: 2014 Poker Run (thoughts and pics)

Post by E_ »

A pic lock5 took today
Attachments
IMG_424630249087996.jpeg
IMG_424630249087996.jpeg (24.09 KiB) Viewed 9115 times
redneckyachtclub
I posted something! WooHoo!

Post by redneckyachtclub »

Has anyone seen a poker run on the lake??? Lol
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

redneckyachtclub wrote:Has anyone seen a poker run on the lake??? Lol

Nope, never did... :((
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
Lock5
MASTER MEMBER
Marina/Ramp: Usually put in at State Dock or Ali II, I can be at the lake in 1 hr. 45 min. But we boat on the Ky River, Taylorsville Lake, Green River. Ect.....

Post by Lock5 »

redneckyachtclub wrote:Has anyone seen a poker run on the lake??? Lol

Saturday at noon I saw three Cat's take off from State, other than that all I saw all weekend where normal go-fast types that you see every weekend on LC.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Its nice getting to see a lot of people I don't normally get to see but I think this might be my last Poker Run weekend at lead for this event. I like to see the excitement of several boats having fun with each other. Saturday I caught a few boat and some seemed to be going for it but nothing like in years past.

Hopefully you forum friends will start showing up to the forum parties or maybe Bubbles can arrange a few more raftups as I just don't feel like this weekend is worth the effort for me especially on the back of another holiday weekend.

I saw more Speedboat action last weekend than this one.
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

Well, I had fun as usual....but I'm just part of THAT crowd! :ymparty: Thanks for tieing me up at Jamestown Saturday morning E! I didn't even notice your boat there, guess I was still looking for tarpless even though I've seen this one before...a few times, plus I was just scouting out a location of someone leaving which obviously wasn't happening! I tried to hurry in the shower so I could see you before you left. I couldn't hardly go in the store looking like I was when I first got there! @-) When I finally left I was wedged tightly in between 5 rows of boats in front and 6 in back, needless to say I walked it out! No problem for this pro! :ymsmug: (Now i'm just wondering if I rank up high enough to get on the FB friends list.......LOL?!) :ymhug:
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Nope, gotta buy me breakfast first. ROFLMAO
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

bubbles wrote:Well, I had fun as usual....but I'm just part of THAT crowd! :ymparty: Thanks for tieing me up at Jamestown Saturday morning E! I didn't even notice your boat there, guess I was still looking for tarpless even though I've seen this one before...a few times, plus I was just scouting out a location of someone leaving which obviously wasn't happening! I tried to hurry in the shower so I could see you before you left. I couldn't hardly go in the store looking like I was when I first got there! @-) When I finally left I was wedged tightly in between 5 rows of boats in front and 6 in back, needless to say I walked it out! No problem for this pro! :ymsmug: (Now i'm just wondering if I rank up high enough to get on the FB friends list.......LOL?!) :ymhug:

Oh... The "NO STATE DOCK PATRY ANIMAL"... [-(
bubbles
Better Member

Post by bubbles »

hey rooster, i made it to state friday night and you was no where to be found! i was too tired saturday night. i'm a DAYTIME party animal.....i like to be in the sun and water and bikini! i'm not crazy about dressing up and all that! not to mention i need my beauty sleep! E....i tried to buy your breakfast sunday morning, you was already gone!
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

bubbles wrote:hey rooster, i made it to state friday night and you was no where to be found! i was too tired saturday night. i'm a DAYTIME party animal.....i like to be in the sun and water and bikini! i'm not crazy about dressing up and all that!
I had on swim trunks & a tank top every night up there...
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Harmon Creek Poker Run weekend 2014: http://youtu.be/cCJtwObeLyM

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

Where in the world does that houseboat Capt. B think he is going to go
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (172.71 KiB) Viewed 8537 times
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

This one is even deeper in Harmon & it's another Hboat
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (109.25 KiB) Viewed 8524 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (142.01 KiB) Viewed 8524 times
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

The Rooster has created a new FB group for fast boats. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fast-Boa ... ref=stream
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER

E_ wrote:The Rooster has created a new FB group for fast boats. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fast-Boa ... ref=stream
Thanks E, one day when you should post some of your pics over there.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”