Run With All Your Hart

Any random thought and item for the Lake

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Run With All Your Hart

Post by E_ »

THIS Weekend! Remember even if you are not attending the race this could certainly affect traffic if you come through at that time.

https://www.facebook.com/RunWithAllYourHart

2014 Run With All Your Hart Prerace Info

2014 RWAYH Registrants,

THANK YOU for supporting our 3rd Annual Run With All Your Hart to help us raise funds for the Sarah Roberts Hart Fund. We have almost 600 registrants including over 60 of you who are "virtual runners" (supporting our race from 21 U.S. States and one country).

For those of you who are VIRTUAL RUNNERS, much of this email will not pertain to you but know that your race shirts have been mailed to you. We hope you enjoy a safe and memorable run/walk. Please forward us a photo (either email me or post on our FB page).

For our local runners and walkers this email is intended to answer any questions you might have about Saturday's race.

RWAYH 2014 will be Saturday, August 2nd at 8:30am CST. Remember we are on CENTRAL TIME in Russell Springs! We will start and finish our race from the ANC in front of Russell County High School (Address: 2167 Highway 127, Russell Springs, KY 42642). There will be plenty of free parking behind the ANC, at/near the high school. Our race morning packet pickup and race day registration will open at 7:00am.

We have a packet pickup planned for Friday, August 1st from 5-8pm CST at the ANC. You can pickup for a friend/family member(s) with no credentials/paperwork necessary.

We'll have a new course for the 4 miler and 1.5 mile fun run/walk this year. There is construction on KY-127 which has necessitated this change. Our course will be an "out and back" from the ANC/High School which will include running right down Main Street in Russell Springs. There will be at least two hydration stations along the route. We do expect hot summer weather so please hydrate before, during and after your race. The 1.5 mile fun run/walk (untimed) will be an out and back on a small section of KY-127 and Lake Way. The 4 miler will be chip timed by 3 Way Racing and your disposable timing chip will be affixed to the back of your race bib. Please wear your bib on your front stomach/chest area and in view of the race timers and volunteers on the course.

Please encourage your friends to register. Our online registration will remain open at https://runsignup.com/Race/KY/RussellSp ... urHart2014 until Thursday, July 31st at midnight. After that we'll have in person registration at our Friday packet pickup and race morning from 7-8:15am. The cost of the race does go up $5 after Thursday so we encourage everyone to register now. Our race website (for more info) is at http://3wayracing.com/images/stories/ra ... rtHome.htm.

We will have family friendly activities at the ANC, plenty of race food and fluids and a DJ. There will also be "Praise Points" along the route with local musicians sharing their gift of music during your run.

We also have several big raffle giveaways including Maytag kitchen appliances and a 12X20 foot stock carpet from TNT Carpeting. They will install this carpet for any winner living within 50 miles of Russell Springs. We'll also be selling the popular RWAYH "Tank Tops" for anyone making at $20 donation to the SRHF.

If you have questions please don't hesitate to email me. We want you to be fully informed for race day. Thanks again for supporting our race. We know that my sister Sarah will be smiling down from Heaven as we embark on our running/walking journey in her honor.

See you Saturday! Get ready to Run With All Your Hart!

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Roberts
2014 RWAYH Race Coordinator
https://www.facebook.com/RunWithAllYourHart
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Re: Run With All Your Hart

Post by E_ »

TTT
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.

Return to “General Forum of Lake Cumberland”