Is there water yet?

For customers and slip holders of Leesford Marina/Resort

Moderators: E_, LC addict, FasterThanYou, crwky

OhioNavyCom
Marina/Ramp: Burnside

Is there water yet?

Post by OhioNavyCom »

Hey everyone! Only 46 days to the official Ohio Navy boating season. It's Spring break for me this week. I'm visiting my daughter and firt grand child the first half of the week. Then.....down to Lake Cumberland. Does anyone know if Lee's Ford has turned the water on yet?

Oh by the way, it snowed two inches of slushy, heavy snow last night in Michigan. It reaaaaaaly needs to be sunny and warm on Cumberland.

It's time to get the boats ready for fun time! Now, if only I can get the marina to lower the price of gas.
MissSwitzerland
Better Member
Marina/Ramp: Knight's Landing

Re: Is there water yet?

Post by MissSwitzerland »

LOL!! This Ohio Navy has already begun the boating season! We were on the water March 7th. It was gorgeous! You need to up your date a little!! :ymhug:

We're at the other end of the lake, so I have no idea what's going on at Lee's Ford, but have a great time. Hopefully we can meet someday. We're only about a half hour or so from you at home, just west of Brookville, Ohio.
When the Queen is Happy there is Peace in the Kingdom!
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

I went over the fishing creek bridge the other day heading out to Nancy and around the marina the water was pretty darn woodsy. #-o
Buy American, the job you save just might be your own.
TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER
Marina/Ramp: Burnt Store Marina Florida

Post by TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER »

By no means is this an offical word, BUT, I would plan on the water being on...
MY BABY WAS BOTTLE FED, IS YOURS???
OhioNavyCom

Post by OhioNavyCom »

"Woodsy" would not be good! I need sunny and at least pleasant (sounds kinda formal).

E_HILLMAN wrote:I went over the fishing creek bridge the other day heading out to Nancy and around the marina the water was pretty darn woodsy. #-o
OhioNavyCom

Post by OhioNavyCom »

It most likely is. However, cold showers do not work well with my wife! :D :)) :p

TheOneAndOnlyROOSTER wrote:By no means is this an offical word, BUT, I would plan on the water being on...
OhioNavyCom

Post by OhioNavyCom »

Well......Lee's Ford is VERY woodsy on the back side of "C" dock. Hmmmmm!!!!! That's where the Ohio Navy boat is! I couldn't leave if I wanted to.

E_HILLMAN wrote:I went over the fishing creek bridge the other day heading out to Nancy and around the marina the water was pretty darn woodsy. #-o
E_
Site Admin
Marina/Ramp: Currently mostly out of Jamestown but spend a lot of time at the other Marinas.

Pre2012-Conley Bottom Mostly, Waitsboro, Alligator I&II ramps, Leesford, Pulaski County Park (when it has water), Grider, State Dock (via boat), and Jamestown are a few places you might find me.

Post by E_ »

Yep... I could have sworn the SS Hal was there one day I passed by but last i heard it was at Waitsboro.
E_
Site Admin

Post by E_ »

Here is a LFM pic from last night.
Attachments
0411092017  LFM from Fishing Creek Bridge.jpg
0411092017 LFM from Fishing Creek Bridge.jpg (122.76 KiB) Viewed 3441 times

Return to “LeesFord”